Virgilio Almaden Luib Sr. 4th Death Anniversary & Ruby's 2nd Birthday!

Today is my father's 4th death anniversary
so we went to the cemetery to pay tribute to the man who helped create the incredible me! Our special guests was my aunts from Canada and a Barangay Captain/Stylist To The Stars/Celebrity Dancer who lives from Marinduque like who would have thought!? But she seems very nice though. Nang Perla was the one who lead the prayer at the scorching heat of 10am plus for 30 minutes! I did not have sleep last night but I managed to went through the whole day feeling awake and high and why not I was in good company? 

I didn't pay much attention but I wondered who bought the other flowers here? Coz I've only known one illicit affair my father commited with that mistress named Vilma. 

Then we walked a few stone's throw away to visit another graveyard of my grandparents briefly still in Greenhills Cemetery though not as green as the green jade I wore for this occasion which makes the green grasses from the other side appear less greener. 

We should have invited more relatives to join I forgot Uncle Lito and his family specially Manang Nene who is my favorite relative of them all not because she is kinda nuts literally unlike me who is a creative nutcase on purpose (laughs) but she is my favorite because she is funny! Everything about her! I will diffinetely tell stories of her soon while she's still funny as Hell and you know when I relative is really close and special to you coz you will remember and insists on seeing them even on their graveyards whatever it takes like our visiting aunts here who really joined us to pay tribute to the people that once touch their lives.

Then we proceed to our magical house in Johndorf Subdivision where I used to live for 4 years who got burned down last September 2013 while I was away for the 40 days death anniversary of my father. I actually had a gut feeling that I should go back to my house immediately hours before it burned down but my mother stopped me until she read a text from a neighbor early morning who tried several times calling us that our house burned down.

Now this all what is left of this magical house that I used to live in. It now appears even more enchanted but it is built on strong foundation that no amount of tragedy could totally wreck it.  

Then we were about to go to 7 Seas Waterpark & Resorts just a few meters away from Johndorf Subdivision but realized in hasn't opened yet! Then we proceed to the Lim Ket Kai mall for launch and I could sense most of us are really hungry coz I only ate a fruit during breakfast coz I haven't sleep the whole night as I could hear and sense someone will break in our house again early morning today and I was in an entrapment mode. 

It took us a long time to decide where to eat and from what mall then suddenly decided to stop at Chowking Lim Ket Kai as the Mandarin restaurant in Robinson's Mall requires another longer footwalk in this 16th largest mall in the Universe & we are so hungry. 
Auntie Era payed for our meals but two seniour citizens IDs gave us huge discounts.
 Everyone is eating desame with desame order except me coz I'm not really a rice eater so I decided to eat noodles plus coke zero and halo halo like everybody else.

My mother still have the money she is supposed to spend for this day so she bought pizza for everyone to take home and I did some groceries to buy food for my cat's birthday later! 😼

Ruby is a two year old stray cat. I don't know his actual birthday but the day I discovered them is the day of their birthday and I discovered him sometime in July 2015 & I forgot the actual date also but it is on the timeline of my Facebook account though unfortunately my Facebook account was temporarily deactivated by Facebook Philippines coz I am a staunch PDU30 supporter and everytime I got into an argument with a yellowtard they couldn't beat me and the FB Philippines manager is a known yellowshit. It's been almost a year now and after submitting proof of identity they still have yet to confirm or restore my account which leaves me with no choice perhaps to curse them?

Birthday cake!
Spaghetti for long life!
Pizza and more...

I actually have a video of me blowing the candle on Ruby's birthday cake while carrying him but it's too funny it would go viral & I don't wanna be famous but it is available upon request! 😂 

It's been 4 years since my my father passed away it still feels like yesterday. But he left his signature in many people...
His signature is not his elegant handwriting but something more tangible, it is his goodness and kindness & his charitable heart. The people who remembered & came here today to pay tribute in his final resting place are the recipient of his good deeds & the people he once touched their lives.

My father's motto is 'doing good deeds to the people is the true religion' & he lived his life like that. That is the signature I got from him not my collection of extraordinary fine gems like this extremely rare golden orange diamond that I let my mother borrowed from me to wear for today's special occasion. 

Orange is the color of endurance and we as a family have endured the pain of a great loss wonderfully.

Four years have passed and a lot have changed since then but it still feels like yesterday. I guess Albert Einstein is correct when he theorized that time is just an illusion because I still remember vividly everything even the music I've been listening 4 years ago! I just discovered or started to like One Direction that year even though they came into the music scene in the year 2010 though I don't like them now again (laughs). But like every great music, all great men & good deeds their echoes lasts forever like diamonds.

And This Is The Perfect Song I'm Feeling Right Now!










Comments

  1. I visited his hometown when I shoot 'Margie On Mindanao'.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑