Leibish & Co. Unboxing & Review 🎁


Ever wondered what it would be like to open a luxurious Leibish & Co. jewelry presentation box? Well here's the re-enactment of my first ever purchase from Leibish & Co. the best known natural color diamond dealer in the world that supplies to Harry Winston, Cartier and Graff among others! 

Now here is the most requested video from my imaginary fans, followers and secret admirers! This is the most expensive & most  luxurious purchase I've ever made and I enjoyed all the presentations from the chocolate brown cartoon box though brown is one of my least favorite color so I suggest next time they used navy blue, old rose pink, lime green, red, or perhaps orange? Like the color of this mouthwatering delicious fancy vivid orange diamond this elegant nice smelling chocolate brown box contains! 

The inside of the box is made of white velvet and contains the ring box and all the important papers such as the GIA Colored Diamond & Origin Report, Leibish & Co. jewelry appraisal and leaflets and small poster version of Leibish & Co. World Of Colors. The box as requested by me was delivered to Edmonton Alberta Canada by FedEx July 8 from New York, USA  since July 7 then my aunt who picked it up last July 11, 2017 late afternoon & payed CA$320 dollars for taxes & duties hours before her flight to The Philippines. Actually there's a major delay at the Canadian Customs & it is not our fault as the FedEx people made serious mistakes about important information and their delivery & it's a long story worth another blogpost. Anyway my aunt arrived at Laguindingan Int'l Airport here in The Philippines July 13, 2017 but she went directly to her hometown in Suarez, Iligan City just less than 30 minutes away from the war ravaged Marawi City and the next day they went to Cagayan de Oro where my mother picked this precious cargo at Gaisano Bulua and payed her all the expenses incured from getting this package and my mother arrived around 7PM back home and the excited me opened the box and when I saw the ring my first impression is WOW! And why not!? It is an extraordinary diamond of the rarest color!
Now I am still studying and evaluating the diamond and Leibish & Co. have a 30 day return policy no questions asked! As days go by scrutinizing the ring from every angle generally I like it! The craftsmanship of Leibish & Co. is top notch! They set diamonds to look their best and the setting made the this gorgeous vivid orange diamond look larger than life! The extremely rare diamond look different from several lighting conditions and generally it look predominantly orange all the time. In fact it looks like a pure vivid orange diamond even under direct sunlight and fluorescent light despite having a 'strong yellow fluorescence' and it looks it's best under white spotlighting which doesn't have UV light and the lighting environment used to grade the true color of natural color diamonds! I am also surprised its incredibly transparent and the crystal is limpid which is uncommon for strongly fluorescent natural color diamonds which tends to be a bit hazy, cloudy or oily and last but not least is the 'eye clean' clarity and in fact you can only see the minor  internal features using a microscope. Then most important of all is the natural color origin as proven by the GIA Colored Diamond & Origin Report which also describes the 'even color distribution' as my own judgement would agree about its homogenous bright and lively attractive color! Though I notice some polished lines at the table with the naked eye when I looked closer but it doesn't affect it's beauty negatively and regardless the extremely rare orange diamond ring is worth so much more than I payed for so I am keeping it! Now I am excited adding designs to make this ring look unisex so that I can wear it but still I have to preserve the Leibish mount. How is that possible!? Well I am a brilliant creative designer I already have a few designs in mind using the theme 'Rising Phoenix'🔥 that would make this feminine engagement ring looks unisex!
 
With this amazingly discounted purchase and the quality of the craftmanship and how I'm blown away by the beauty of this one of a kind vivid orange diamond I will rate Leibish & Co. a rating of...
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!👍👍

To be continued...

I Have A Perfect Song For This! 

Comments

  1. Phoenix huh? Like my Miss Globe Crown! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the rarest gem on the face of Planet Earth and was graded by GIA on 2008 the finest year of my life!

    Congratulations for owning such an absolute rarity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gems are the flowers of the mineral kingdom and the natural color diamond is the orchid.
    https://youtu.be/Bg77gJMXcSM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑