The Most Beautiful Ruby Of Them All...


The most beautiful ruby of them all is the Crimson Flame Ruby. The smashing pigeon blood red color, transparency, pleasing cushion cut shape & the fire is to die for! It sold last December 2015 for $18 million dollars or $1.2 million dollars per carat for this priceless one of a kind ruby weighing just a little over 15 carats! 

I can only afford a smaller version for the rarest kind of pigeon blood red ruby  like this one I had in October 2002 and up until that point it is the most beautiful ruby or gemstone I have ever owned or seen in person! 



Most people are drawn or attracted to the fiery color red and here's why...

This Is The Perfect Song I'm Feeling Right Now!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑