R.I.P FIRE 🔥

I am in a depressed mode coz one of the most precious in my life is dead! Unlike most filipinos who thinks their family is the most precious person of their lives...

I tend to consider my pets more precious than my jewels and even more precious than most of my family, relatives and friends. So the death of this kitten just made me wanna die for a few second until I instantly come up to my senses and just consider this moment GOD DAMMIT! 
Fire is just 6 months old ginger kitten and he is actually the healthiest of 4 so his death is a surprise and I'm not totally sure what caused his death though he got infected by feline distemper as well as the rest of his siblings but I suspect he got allergic reaction to amoxicillin even though his other siblings Earth and Air manage to survived though they are still under careful monitoring. Their adopted elder sister named Garnet also got infected by feline distemper though I didn't give her amoxicillin. 

August is indeed an unlucky month to the Chinese coz this is the 2nd time I made funeral arrangements burying 3 kittens. And I hope this is the last coz I don't know what to do if the others suffers the same fate it would be like death to me! Coz to be honest losing a beloved pet feels as painful or even more painful than the death of my father. 

Fire died around 4am and buried around 4 pm! Before the burning flames of sunrise and before the burning flames of sunset is extinquised...🔥

Binarang ata kami though I'm an atheist I don't believe in withcraft and wizardry or magic but I guess I am just looking for something to blame for this unfortunate event coz it is impossible! In less than a week I buried 3 kittens and 4 kittens got very ill!? 

Perhaps those who envy me wish me dead but it didn't work perhaps bcoz I also have the power over words and I should really practice getting good at it so that everything I want thy will be done! 👊 And this will be the last I will bury a loveone & there's no power on Earth can change it! ✨

This Is The Perfect Song I'm Feeling Right Now!


Comments

  1. Handsome orange munchkin kitty! As orange as the famous Pumpkin Orange Diamond worn by Halle Berry when she accepted her 2002 Oscar's Best Actress Trophy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love orange colored kitty but the orange diamond in this blog looks exactly like record breaker The Orange Diamond! Which sold for $2.4 million dollars per carat.

      I'm not sure which is more beautiful? The Pumpkin Orange or The Orange?

      Delete
    2. All diamonds like furry animals are uniquely beautiful in their own way but all orange diamonds mentioned are equally beautiful & fiery! Though in my opinion mine is the most beautiful just like my furry pets are the cutest & most beautiful of them all.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

Practical Materialism💸