Royal Gems πŸ’™πŸš’

Finally the package from Bangkok, Thailand containing real precious royal caliber blue gems arrived or should I say picked up! 

FROM: The Amazing ThailandπŸ’Ž
TO: The Islands Of Your Wildest & Deepest FantasiesπŸŒ΄πŸ„πŸŽπŸŒπŸŒ°πŸ’‘

This package actually arrived in the post office of my city last July 27 and the lousy post office employees just ignored the scheduled delivery until the shipper told me it is already in my local post office as the tracking number indicates & my mother had to picked it up! I have to report them to 8888 or PDU30 because he insisted if you witness government employees are not doing their job make a scene and  insist on a good service & PDU30 will defend us! πŸ‘Š

Anyway this is going to be the most exciting jewelry project ever! A tribute to the most influential movie in my life and the most iconic jewelries ever made in history! However it may take awhile for me to set these remarkable fine blue sapphires into jewelries because I don't have enough funds for this expensive jewelry projects but I do accept donations BIG or small from those who's pocket is as deep as the deepest blue sea &  even to my humble imaginary followers, fans, friends & secret lovers & prove to be me you're real by being an angel and clicking this 'Blue Heart Of The Ocean Deep'. ➡πŸ’™

So first things first is this excellently cut & polished 14.20 carats internally flawless cornflower blue sapphire! Soon to replicate the most famous ring in history...
The most iconic engagement ring of all times is 'Princess Diana's Sapphire & Diamond Engagement Ring' or more recently 'The Duchess Of Windsor Kate Middleton Engagement Ring'. Though the sapphire used in that royal ring weighs 12 carats mine is larger and of the finest cornflower blue color and incredible flawless clarity!  

Now finally this very good cut & polished 29 carats internally flawless royal blue sapphire will soon replicate the most iconic necklace in history...
Obviously who can forget this necklace? Well unlike the fake cubic zirconia used in the 'Heart of The Ocean Necklace' of the megablockbuster movie TITANIC they decided to create a real replica using a midnight blue sapphire as deep as the color of the deep blue sea weighing over 100 carats! I couldn't find a real blue sapphire that BIG because they are extremely rare & in fact blue sapphires larger than 5 carats are extremely rare & rarer than 5 carats white diamonds. So this is the largest heart shape blue sapphire I could find and is a smaller deep royal blue sapphire weighing 29 carats to be exact and of a better & rarer color & amazing flawless clarity! 

These two gorgeous gems are the largest gems in my collection. About 3 grams for the oval and approximately 6 grams for the heart shape. 

The mesmerizing vivid blue colors of these sapphires are like the colors of the ocean deep & as deep as my precious feelings. 😘

To be continued...

I Have A Perfect Song For This! 


Comments

  1. Royal blue is my favorite & lucky color because it is the color of the iconic gown I wore when I was crowned as the 'Most Beautiful In The World Or Universe Rather'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful memories reminds me of the greatest love of my life Renee who's no longer with me but still my heart will go on and on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fine sapphires that large are rarer than total eclipses like the recent total solar eclipse some parts of the world have witnessed and the last previous total solar eclipse happened decades ago.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation AddressπŸ‘Š

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 πŸ‘‘