Leibish & Co. 30 Days Return Policy


Collector's Dream...


Last August 14 is the end of the 30 days money back guarantee no questions ask return policy of the vivid orange diamond ring I purchased from Leibish last month. American consumers are really protected by their government unlike here in The Philippines there is no refund policy and only 7 days exchange policy. Well in my case I bought the ring from New York, USA so it is covered by american laws & obviously I didn't return the ring coz I like it! I mean I love it! 


So congratulations to Leibish & Co. for a successful sale and for having the fairest of them all as your new customer! 😂

Of course I can't resist the special discount they gave me and to my flattery they even told me they really wanted to have me as their customer and I really wanted to buy from them since 2015 and that special discount just sealed the deal! 👌

This is not going to be my last purchase coz Leibish & Co. excedeed my expectations...


And who wouldn't want to keep this? 

Buying this extremely rare collector's diamond gives me this feeling of confidence like I have nothing to fear & I can do anything whatever it is I could think of & feels good deep inside & I can't help but to unleash it till all my burning passions are revealed... 


This vivid orange diamond is on fire and it's giving me the finest hours of my life ever since... 🔥


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑