Fire! 🔥

Last August 16, 2016 the day of the feast of Senior San Roque the patron saint of dogs a fire in the neighborhood shocked the small town of Barangay San Roque early morning at around 3 am. The burning house was just one house away from our house. The rest of the town seems to be in panic mode except me. I said to myself I will only panic if the next house will start to burn... 
🔥
🔥
🔥
It took over 30 minutes for the first firetruck to arrived...
🔥
🔥
Of course how can the next house burn when I was looking at it saying to myself just spare it and it did not burn at all! So after the firefighters announced they had extinguised the flame of the burning house  I went back to sleep then the neighbors yelled as the next house started to lit up so I went back again just to look at it as if I was the one controlling the flames. 🔥

Sometimes I think my mind is so powerful that almost anything I think of from deep inside of me happens. There's actually science to it. Usually if I envision something from the mind thats's coming from the heart it will likely to happen. If I wish good luck to an enemy the good luck will not happen because my wish does not come from the heart. For example when I said Megan Young will win Miss World 2013 even before she joined Miss World Philippines I said and wish it from the heart & envisioned it. Same thing with Bea Rose Santiago when my cousin asked me 'will she win Miss International 2013?' I paused for a few seconds and said without a doubt in my mind that she will and she did! Also in 2015 I said Pia Wurtzbach will win Miss Universe 2015 after I saw her wearing a royal blue gown at the rehearsals and she did but interestingly I also said to a former FB friend from Colombia that no more Miss Colombia will ever win any beauty pageants after she mistreated me & indeed Miss Colombia was just a runner up to Pia Wurtzbach that year and Colombia since 2015 had finished only as first runner up from various beauty pageants like the last Miss Earth 2016! Even businesses who mistreated me closed not long after I said to myself 'I hope this place will closed' even SAMSUNG is a victim of my powerful mouth coz last year I bought a new SAMSUNG smartphone but it turns out defective and I suspect it is already used before me & even my mother's new SAMSUNG phone she purchased months before is also defective so knowing they will not replace or exchange or refund anything and it will just be a waste of time trying to then I simply cursed SAMSUNG that it will go bankrupt within a month, it didn't because it went almost bankrupt 1 month and 15 days later the time that their prime smartphones went exploding & SAMSUNG lose billions of sales worldwide and had to recall the explosive phones & stopped making them & even the local SAMSUNG felt the effect and desperate to make a sale getting out of their shops desperately offering to passersby discounts on their phones that most people aren't interested anymore. 

I have read some parts of the book 'The Secret' & I had alot of weird experiences about what I think from the heart becomes reality long before the book came out. But I hate weird things about me and I refuse to believe in the power of my mind, well I guess I just want to be normal.  Seriously I am not kidding. 😂


You might notice by now that I am fascinated about The Phoenix the fictional character of the X-Men who possess the most powerful mind in the Universe and in fact I'm making a tribute to it and been using it as a mantra & this fiery fancy vivid orange diamond ring from Leibish & Co. will be added with a phoenix design that will become my trademark. 

To be continued...

I Have A Perfect Song For This!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Well I cursed Rodrigo Roa Duterte to win the Philippine Presidency and even Trump and I had wished typhoons away or weaken them etc etc.

      I also remember controlling the announcement of the live finale of the Pinoy Big Brother winners correctly in order to the shock of my cousins like I even guessed her tablet password on the first try... It's not a curse though but mind reading.

      Not all wishes works nobody's perfect.

      I also remember controlling the winning numbers of a lottery live on tv but only up to 4 digits the rest I could no longer guessed.

      Actually alot more. Haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑