Partial Lunar Eclipse ๐ŸŒ” & Taking My Kittens To The Vet


๐ŸŒ”

The partial lunar eclipse woke me up in the early hours of morning...

Then same day today I brought two of my kittens  to the city vet for check up and vaccinations for their feline distemper and skin disease. 
Judging from these pictures Earth needs urgent medical help so before noon we took two to the vet even though 3 are sick in total and one died already but Garnet was left behind coz her condition isn't as worse and that she's older & she'll be taking the same medicine...











The city vet services and vaccinations are for FREE now who doesn't like FREE!? If only I knew about it before I would have availed such services to all my pets! This is where our taxes goes and one of the benefits of paying proper taxes coz in private vets the feline distemper vaccine alone costs 800 pesos per shot! 

I had fun looking the kittens exploring a new environment and surrounding for the first time and they seem to feel fascinated or enjoyed it while it lasts. This is also the first time I wore the extremely rare vivid orange diamond & diamond ring in public. Though it looks girly and I bet the female vet doctor is wondering why I'm wearing a woman's engagement ring but what choice do I have? That ring will soon altered to make it more unisex but I have to preserve the Leibish & Co. branded design of the ring nothing will be removed or melted except adding a few more design or designs & prongs to secure the priceless fiery orange diamond of astronomical & celestial rarity like this partial lunar eclipse which last seen in public 40 very long years ago.

To be continued...

And This Is The Perfect Song I'm Feeling Right Now!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address๐Ÿ‘Š

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 ๐Ÿ‘‘