A Time To Be Born & A Time To Die...

Valentina our neighbor's mean evil cat who is also the one who murdered Water gave birth to 4 litters in my room in the morning of August 1st, 2017 that I named Olive, Olivine, Peridot and Aqua (Water) perhaps a ressurection or reincarnation of Water? I should have never allowed Valentina back into our house but I am very forgiving to cats even for those murderous ones like Valentina.
Unfortunately hours later two of the litters died. Nadaganan siguro ng lukaret na pusa. I should have listened to my instinct to move them on a BIGger box. 

More than 24 hours later in the afternoon the next day of August 2, 2017 I buried the two baby kittens in desame metal container where I buried Water last Febuary 2017. 
"You two will live forever in the spirit of the remaining quadruplets."...
😿
What a sad & remarkable contrast right? The elation I felt seeing the birth of 4 baby kittens and the horror, sadness & regret seeing only two survives just hours away from being born and death! It's so bitter and sweet but that's life and if only I could turn back time I would go far beyond expected...

Now how am I going to raise them? Be an angel and donate by clicking the angel & help me rescue more stray pets & raise them in a safe & loving environment. 😇 

This Is The Perfect Song I'm Feeling Right Now!








Comments

  1. And the mean cat is still mean to your other cats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes she is attacking them and terrorizing them. I have to think what's best to do with her she probably think my cats and kittens murdered her two babies. She's bipolar and nuts I think with DID (Disassociative Identity Disorder).

      I am doing everything with my mental powers to heal her mentally.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑