VISA My Wallet Cash Card Online Shopping 💳

My family and I are used to be less techno savy coz when I quit my information technology course I said to myself I should have not to do learning anything high tech beyond the basics and with my palabra de honor I did just that. It took me a long time to purchase something online and my first online purchase is actually not the normal purchase coz it is a loose orange diamond from Langerman Diamond in Belgium. And alot of people are scared of buying gems or jewelry online coz they are small and expensive for their size. Now we recently have our first VISA and my first purchases from it are not surprisingly gems! 

Here they are in some random order...
A large flawless Aquamarine weighing nearly 7 carats or 6.9 carats to be exact! I would name this 'Felicidad' in honor and remembrance of my nanny who died last April coz she's been working with our family for half a century! And I will never forget her for this finest vibrant greenish aqua blue aquamarine will become a time capsule of my memories of her and this is also her birthstone! 
Recently I lost my valuable padparadscha sapphire  weighing 2.75 ct set on a ring somewhere in our house and I was looking for replacement that's why I shopped online for rare gems to cheer me up after such a sad loss. Now this BIG 3.75 ct oval vivid grass green Colombian emerald would be a wonderful replacement but I kinda think it doesn't match with the intense pink sapphire color it is supposed to be set in?
 Or perhaps this emerald is so good on its own it deserve to be set in solitaire and I bought this in honor of my favorite cat named Emerald who recently had her birthday last May and as celebration of her return after she's been missing for over a week. The color of Emerald's eyes are neon green like but pure vivid grass green emerald color is the rarest and most valuable. And if you can have the best why not? 
Talking about the best here's a truly bona fide Alexandrite another birthstone for June and in fact Alexandrite like this who possess 100% color change are extremely rare and more valuable than even the finest of diamonds with the exception of course of the truly rare natural color diamonds. This alexandrite changes color from vivid greenish purple in daylight or fluorescent light to vibrant vivid purplish pink red to artificial or incandescent light! And it's so HUGE it weighs 11.45 carats! I think of the 3 gems I purchased from this Thai gem dealer this alexandrite would be set first into jewelry and I already have a design in mind!
 
Now after I bought these 3 rare gems I recieve a good news that a discount I cannot refuse was given to me (bcoz I'm pretty & nice) (laughs) from the world's best natural color diamond dealer and with that it sealed the deal and I finally decided which 🍊of the 3 orange diamonds🍊 will be choosen as the 'number one' who won my heart. 💘
So this 0.39 ct oval fancy vivid yellow orange I1 clarity is out of the equation despite being the BIGgest it has a 'strong yellow fluorescence'.
Recently the new GIA grading report for this 0.35 ct heart shape fancy vivid yellow orange diamond came with I1 clarity grade to my dissapointment but I was given a reasonable discount for this and I think it is still a good buy and it costs less than $250 dollars than the previous 0.39ct oval orange diamond.
Now this is really the most desirable orange diamond of them all despite being the smallest weighing 0.27 ct but it is looks BIGger bcoz of the spready pear shape cut & this is also the most expensive it costs nearly $800 dollars more than the 0.39ct oval orange diamond that's bcoz this pear shape diamond possess the rarest color of all diamonds the 'pumpkin orange shade'🎃and the clarity is SI1 meaning it is 'eye clean' the cleanest & the most transparent of the 3. 

But like I always said I only desire what I can realistically afford and I'm short of nearly $500 dollars for this, then I asked for further discount on this and if the answer is yes it would be a exception coz they rarely give a discount beyond 35% off! And to top it all this fancy vivid yellowish orange diamond is already set in 18kt white gold branded setting surrounded by 0.14ctw of sparkling white colorless diamonds!✨ 

Now is this the one that I'm going to buy because of the recent good news I've recieved?  

The final two are already heavily discounted and I will tell you the winner, the choosen one or the 'numero uno' in a short while so brace yourselves my imaginary friends, followers, lovers and enemies! 😂

To be continued...
  


  


Comments

  1. Who's the winner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I know which one because great minds thinks alike. The clues are written all over... ��

      Delete
    2. I guess the heart shape it reminds me of TITANIC and I love The Heart Of The Ocean necklace.

      I would have name it The Heart Of Fire or The Heart Of Hell. ��

      Delete
    3. Gem connoissuer like him knows the best rock for his budget. Trust his instincts!

      Delete
    4. I would choose the pear shape vivid yellowish orange simply because it is the rarest and most beautiful though more expensive but if you can afford one why not?

      Delete
  2. Thank you for another insightful article. Where else might someone obtain that kind of knowledge written in such a professional manner? I have a presentation coming up next week, and I'm looking for relevant information. Alexandrite Wedding Rings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑