The Final 3 🍊🍊🍊

Ladies and gentlemen I have narrowed down the choices for the final 3 and these are more expensive than the orange diamond I reserved from a New York diamond dealer & I did not ask for a refund yet coz if all things goes not well I will get back to it and buy it in the meantime I am waiting for the GIA grading certificate of a heart shape orange diamond & see from there which would be the ultimate winner and in no particular order here are the final 3! It is very difficult to narrow down the choices from 5 to 3! But here we are...

1.

An orange and white diamond engagement ring mounted in 18kt white gold. The focal point is a GIA certified 0.27 ct fancy vivid yellowish orange with even color distribution and SI1 clarity and strong orange fluorescence (house graded) surrounded by 0.14 ct of fine quality white diamonds. This is the most expensive of the 3 but what bothers me is the strong yellow fluorescence which in my observation made it look like a fancy vivid yellow orange or worst fancy vivid orange yellow in daylight! So I am doubtful about it anymore coz I am paying for a yellowish orange or pumpkin orange and it should look like it!
2.
This is the BIGGEST orange diamond of the 3 and it is already GIA certified with a full grading report and the 2nd most expensive of the 3 choices. However it fluoresce a strong yellow which bothers me coz the color of this diamond is nearly 50/50 meaning it is almost equal in orange and yellow only that orange is slightly dominant but the strong yellow could make the yellow appear more prominent and as you may have known I only want an orange looking diamond. 


As you can see no further explanation is required for this orange diamond as the full GIA Colored Diamond Grading Report tells all there is to know except according to the diamond dealer the black spots inclusions are not eye visible even though it is seen in this picture and the video bcoz it is zoomed but on the naked eye in person it is eye clean and not hazy or oily though it have clouds as inclusions but I'm not sure if it is cloudy. Here's the video of this orange diamond... CLICK THE ORANGE🍊
3.

I am the HIGHest bidder for this natural color fancy vivid yellow orange heart shape diamond only that I bid less than a hundred dollars and this diamond was sent to GIA for recertification and once the cert comes back it will be the ultimate deciding factor coz if it is indeed a none fluorescent and SI2 clarity orange diamond then I don't see why not I will not choose this as my winner coz it is an absolute bargain if it is indeed what it is! Even though in the video it appears more yellow but using common sense this heart shape diamond may look more yellow bcoz it is a brilliant cut so it is very dispersive or sparkly and the sparkles of an orange diamond is a contrasting lighter color like yellow, orangy yellow or orange yellow and in the static picture it does look like an orange diamond. But for a better comparison click the orange fruit for the video! πŸŠ


Choosing the perfect orange diamond for me is like choosing who's going to be the most beautiful woman in the World or Universe rather. It is not easy! I have to use alot of common sense, wisdom and intelligence to make the most intelligent choice & at times there's politics or favoritism or both with my choice! πŸ‘‘







  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation AddressπŸ‘Š

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 πŸ‘‘