You Only Get What You Give! 🎁

My brother recently arrived from overseas and he's bringing the usual 'pasalubongs' for the local folks. It is too much for us and these are just some of the stuff we will be sharing to those who have less in life. I am sharing them to others as a charity but there's also politics to it. Not all who will recieve these are those who have less in life but also those who are kind and nice to us specially to me! And my brother are happy to oblige anyways because he's not a hypocrite unlike my estranged sister who's an ass kisser even to her enemies. She's not like me who's sincere and make sure that people who had done me wrong will not go unpunished. 👊
There will be a time of reckoning and those who aren't nice to us or me are not going to recieve eternal life (laughs) este sumptous and wonderful goodies! That's because I do charity like I'm a fairygodmother este fairygodfather or whatever you call it I don't believe in fairies anyway! So I made a lists of those who will recieve these wondeful goodies, those who are useful to us and those possess kindness and goodness in their hearts because if there is kindness there is goodness, if there is goodness, there is MAGIC! ✨

And talking about karma yesterday a suspected ISIS terrorist bomber was caught near our property in Macasandig, and I wouldn't be surprised coz I'm not really confident with the security the police is giving us here and I asked my brother how many checkpoints that stopped him from going from the airport and home and to my surprised they were only two! I thought there could be at least 10 checkpoints from Iligan to Cagayan de Oro and the warzone in Marawi is just a less than 110 kilometers to my city & terrorists who planned to bomb Cagayan de Oro could have passed along the Talakag road from Marawi and hid in the mountains nearby, so I'm not surprised the suspected bomber made it through & I'm also not surprised our neighbor in Macasandig was investigated by the police because he is pure evil not because he is  a muslim but because he is such an asshole who betrayed my father and took alot of money from us & almost caused my family into financial ruins a long time ago. 

A person like Radia who's pure evil are most likely the one that harbored terrorists and let them stay in his property just beside our property in Macasandig. He was lucky I did not live there coz I can always sense danger and evil & in fact long before the police raided his house I already knew he is most likely to harbor terrorists into his home. I promised myself to get my revenge soon & it looks like without doing much efforts the stars are on my side coz Radia is doomed! He messed with my family and I will destroy his coz he only gets what he give! 👊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑