Dream Jewelry Projects! 🚢

Oops! I did it again! 

Bought another real gems from Ebay using VISA Debit Card. This time it is about two of my longest dream jewelry projects and finally I've found two of the finest real royal blue sapphires that fits perfectly into the ideal designs I have in mind. 

I know deep inside my heart that I have to make a replica someday of the 'The Heart Of The Ocean Necklace'💙 paying homage to the greatest movie of all times 'TITANIC'🚢! A movie responsible for making me a 'gem nut' coz it literally changed my life! TITANIC is like a forbidden fruit🍎 to me, 'The Heart Of The Ocean Necklace' is my original sin and it is the ultimate temptation for it made me formally studied gemology, a budding jewelry designer and jeweler. In fact I'll study at GIA (Gemological Institute Of America) soon & my passion for gems & jewelry just got better & better all because of one influential movie!
In the movie they used a blue cubic zirconia as a fictional 56 carats blue diamond but the jeweler who made it decided to create a real one featuring a deep blue Ceylon blue sapphire weighing over a hundred carats!
The only authentic 'The Heart Of The Ocean Necklace' Replica worn by Celine Dion at the 1998 Academy Awards is the most epic jewelry ever made in the history of humankind.

Of course you would have guessed they couldn't find a blue diamond coz they are extremely rare and the closest diamonds that they can use are not for sale and in private hands and in a museum and that is the 'Heart Of Eternity'💙 a 27.64 carats fancy vivid blue diamond internally flawless and the 'Blue Heart'💙 a 30.82 carats also a priceless blue diamond and many would say the color is a better shade of blue.
The Heart Of Eternity
Blue Heart

Of course I couldn't afford natural blue diamonds of such large sizes but still BIG real sapphires are not cheap! Large high quality sapphires are extremely rare and so I could only find this one! 

A smaller sapphire but of the rarest color and yes royal blue is as rare & valuable as cornflower blue sapphire & it's more elegant & visually pleasing compared to the navy blue TITANIC sapphire and yet still having the ideal color of the deep blue sea.
Still a massive 29 carats heart shape real sapphire with the coveted royal blue color! 💙 


Another one dream jewelry project is 'The Princess Diana's Engagement Ring' or recently known as 'The Kate Middleton Engagement Ring'. 
The sapphire being used for the ring weighs a little bit more than 12 carats and is also of Ceylon origin. 

I could't find an exact size sapphire and so I bought this 14 carats royal blue real sapphire! It is BIGger and of a better color too! 

I'm so excited to transform my recently purchased real sapphires into jewelries! 

I Have A Perfect Song For This!💙




Comments

  1. TITANIC is the most epic movie of all times because it made the world's heart hurt. ��

    If only the ending is a happy ending the reception on the movie might have been different. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only goes to show that there is beauty after pain and suffering and that life can only get better and better.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑