Despedida Feast🍕 + Welcome Celebration🎉


We had a small despidida feast coz my only brother or sibling I recognized coz the rest are dead to me finally flies black to the Middle East. He is one of those very few people are not a hypocrite. What you see is what you get! He is a HUGE smoker I mean he smokes far worst than my nanny and lola both died from smoking complications smoked an entire pack of cigarettes! And my brother drinks alcohol too! I don't get why people smoke or drink I'm sure they know it's not good for their health. He should stopped and my mother could not even stop him. All his savings would not be enough to cover medical expenses if he fall ill due to smoking and drinking! 

From what I know smokers and alcoholic smoke and drink to numb feelings or to give them confidence and yes it seems being shy runs in the family. If I am not shy I would have been great by now! That's why I hate myself for being shy, some people prefers those who are shy than those who have a thick face like most of my relatives who obviously know I don't like them but they still make ka plastikan to me or my family.

My mother who is just starting to learn how to Facebook really always makes libak of relatives posts on Facebook saying this & that like always have something to say about them taking pictures of themselves  or selfies as if she's trying to say that only goodlooking people should have the audacity to posts selfies on Facebook so I scolded her by saying 'aren't you glad they are overconfident!?' If a posts selfies on Facebook which I did once in a bluemoon though I'm no longer using Facebook now (longstory) would you laugh at me or be mad when someone else laughs at my Facebook posts? Would you rather have a very shy son than an overconfident one!? Coz I'll do anything in this world to be overconfident or have a thick face! You're really just like them a hypocrite!'

Do I need to smoke and drink alcohol to feel confident? Or try drugs for the first time? Coz up to now I haven't tried it and I really want to and PDU30 would not happy to hear that! Eventually I will try it once in my life like we all have to try things right? Shy people are not crazy there is professional help available and meds to be taken to cure shyness away and that's diffinitely a better road to take than try using illegal substances coz the supposedly cure could actually do more damage and it would be too late to stop once addiction kicks in! 

UPDATE! 
As my brother left early morning of July 14, 2017 today before sunrise for his long flight to the Middle East then something came along later this day at around 7pm my aunt from Canada finally delivered the most awaited package containing a priceless pumpkin🎃orange🍊diamond!
First Impression? 

One word...

W🍊W!

To be continued...

I Have A Perfect Song For This!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑