The Pumpkin🎃Orange🍊Diamond💍Ring Is Fully Paid! 💳

Finally the final payment had been sent plus more using RCBC My Wallet VISA Paypal debit card awhile ago! Now this incredible pumpkin🎃orange🍊diamond is sold and it is mine! This is the most expensive online purchase I've ever made and I literally have pawned almost all my blings blings for it!

It is a ladies engagement ring so it's that a sign!? My late father got married at the age of 35 & I'm not yet there not because I still look like a teenage!😂 But let's just leave some things as a mystery!
Even Color Distribution 
Natural Color Fancy Vivid Yellowish Orange 
SI1 Clarity 
'Strong Yellow Fluorescence' 
Transparent 
Not Cloudy, Oily Or Hazy 
Mounted in a resized 6.750 18kt white gold branded Leibish & Co. engagement ring accented by 0.14ctw fine quality colorless diamonds.

Pricetag: Pricele💲💲

I feel so elated now because of excitement. Now you know my weakness! Natural color diamonds are my original sin.🍎

I Have A Perfect Song For This!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑