R.I.P Jack 😿

Jack who was one of the 3 kittens of our neighbor's bipolar cat (long story) became part of the family. His distinct characteristic is his fluffy tail & I have never seen any kittens who proudly wag his tail. 
Jack died from distemper early morning of April 15, 2017 and buried a few hours after sunrise🌄. Jack's death was all sudden coupled with his skin disease aquired from his bloodline & I blame myself for not having done my best or seen his situation as urgent. I will terribly miss him bcoz he is one of the smartest and sweetest male kitten that I've ever encountered. But what can I do? Life sucks and this is one of those moments that proved it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑