How I Mourn Is Unconventional

Gosh this Ebay seller is stressing me out! I am supposed to make for the final payments for the natural color diamonds of my wildest dreams weeks ago but after seeing another similarly priced diamond from eBay I decided to wait till 'passover' is over & so I assume he is jewish just like most diamond merchants are though the educated ones are atheists but he just sent me this video 3 hours ago for comparison and thank goodness I finally made my decision after seeing the video.

Click Here For The Video

Looking at the video the diamond may well be I1 in clarity but it is has more yellow than the first vivid yellow orange diamond I reserved from Diamond Envy who also happens to be I1 in clarity. The Ebay diamond is discounted for a couple of hundred bucks about $250 discount & Diamond Envy ain't giving me discount but they offer a FREE GIA recertification with a full grading report & laser inscription that would cost them $75 dollars or so whilst the eBay I doubt they include FREE recertification & I don't have to ask further questions or requests coz I already made up my mind💡 and I have the conclusion which is the best orange diamond from the two, which is the most orange, which possess the most sparkling personality and evenness of color distribution among other things. 

And for comparison and again for a million times here's my original sin. 


Isn't it interesting that both of these diamonds have the desame color grade & clarity and yet they both don't look desame? That's bcoz diamonds are unique and no two are ever exactly alike. I will complete the remaining payments before this month ends but first I have to burry my beloved nanny who passed away yesterday. This is how I mourn and they call it retail therapy. Of course not! I had this planned months ago and a death of a love one will not stop my world from revolving. It's funny coz when my favorite kitten was murdered by our neighbor's mean cat last Febuary 28 I remember saying to my mother while rushing to the vet that I will kill myself if that kitten will die & for a sec I thought I believe myself. How could I do that? I was holding her tiny dead body goint to the vet & back kissing her several times without even tears on my eyes & honestly when I first heard my nanny died after my mother frantically woke me yelling in a crying sad tone I didn't even cry, it took me hours to cry after I listen to her favorite song. 

Sometimes I wondered am I a psychopath? I used to be a crybaby a long time ago. I cry at simple things like watching sad movies or listening to sad songs and I even cry thinking about my pathetic life coz I was bullied and I felt like a nobody for so long and felt alone but I think all those things made me really emotionally strong and I rise from my sufferings like a phoenix who only gets wiser and stronger with time. I don't think my heart is as hard as rock💎 coz if that is the case then I wouldn't have adopted countless of stray pets over my lifetimecand it was only in recent years that I rescue and adopt even more stray pets. I'm not a psychologist but I'm very good at my psychology subject and probably execellent & why not? I see people and I kinda can read minds and predict people's future just by their actions, attitude and how they look & even the phone they possess. 

Of course I know why I can't cry hard enough anymore and for alot of reasons and why I seem to have love more pets than humans and the reasons are worthy of another blogpost.

Also I can't be sad coz I have faith in science and that our dead love ones can soon be resurrected or reincarnated back to life or even cloned! Or go back in time using a time travel machine and change or just revisit the past. The options are endless! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑