My 3 Bets For Bb. Pilipinas 2017๐Ÿ‘‘

Candidate Number 13: Sirene Sutton For Miss Universe Philippines 2017

As you can see her beauty speaks for itself and she's oozing with alot of sex appeal too and uniquely beautiful. To top it all she's also smart and eloquent and possess charisma and of all the contestants she's the best of the 3 that is absolutely a total package.


๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’š


Candidate Number 15: Mariel de Leon For Bb. Pilipinas International 2017

Of all the contestants this daughter of actors parents is the most charismatic of them all. Her face is angelic and she's also smart and eloquent. In fact I kinda had a hard time choosing between her and Sirene for Miss Universe Philippines it's just that I find the Sirene the fairest of them all but then again any two of them can do great in their respective int'l pageants but as a 2nd best almost a favorite like Sirene, Mariel deserves the 2nd most important title of Bb.Pilipinas International 2017! Philippine's Kylie Versoza already won Miss International 2016 last year so with Mariel de Leon representing The Philippines, a back2back feat is not impossible.


๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’š


Candidate Number 22: Chanel Olive Thomas For Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental 2017

As you can see I only have 3 bets this year coz as a perfectionist I only find three candidates this year that I find something special about them or a total package. They possess mind, body and soul & in pageants x-factor, charisma & intelligence or wisdom are also important factors to take into consideration. These 3 are the cream of the crop and the top quality gems based on my standards, the rest are just average or mediocre quality. There are probably 6 or more crowns to be grab this year but bcoz I only find three gems amongst the 40 candidates this year I would like Chanel Olive Thomas to get crowned as the Bb.Pilipinas Intercontinental 2017 coz The Philippines has yet to win our first Miss Intercontinental title since it started over half a century ago.

 

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’š

And below Missosologist's Final Hotpicks For Bb. Pilipinas 2017 and I would like to prove them wrong again with my only and final choices!




Comments

  1. My choices will win exactly as I intended and there's no power on Earth can change it!✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have desame prediction as one of Missosoligist so called beauty pageant expert! Except Rachel Peters coz I don't see anything special about her...

    http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1379684

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address๐Ÿ‘Š

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 ๐Ÿ‘‘