Goodbye Felicidad Cantor Comot Sila


My nanny Felicidad  Cantor Comot Sila who's also been the nanny of my mother & her siblings & my cousin died early morning today in her retirement home in the province. She's never married and dedicated her entire life serving our family emotionally & even financially. She is probably the most loyal, dedicated and wisest person I have ever known. She only finished Grade 2 Elementary and can't read & write but she's wise and witty. She's good in business as welll operating her own sari-sari store business while working as a nanny & the head of the household & she's selfless as all of her earnings are given to her relatives & even us. She is one of those truly rare person who loves selflessly and one of the very few who truly love me without conditions even though we argue sometimes but her actions feel louder than words & she's been truly genuine to the people around her & her love & care for my family is sincere ever since. 

When she finally retired from work we bought her back to her hometown province in January 2015 and the same year of August she came back to our house & on November desame year she went home and that was the last time I saw her.

Words and dedication are not enough to celebrate the life of a fantastic person that she is and for a start I dedicate this rare song to her coz she likes it when she first heard it last January 2015 & asked for a copy or cd of it. I regret not being able to grant that simple wish but I everytime I played this song it reminded me of her. By the time she died I couldn't sleep unaware that she's already gone I was awake trying to find the asteroid 'The Rock' from the skies & I don't wanna miss it coz it only happens once in a lifetime. Like my auntie Peling as we'd like to call her she is a very special rare person that only comes to our lives once & now that she's gone I'd like to think of her as one of the twinkling stars in the vast cosmos. This music and the moon and the stars and her rarity as a fine human being is so fitting to each other. She may be uneducated and poor but she is more precious to me than most people I have ever known simply bcoz her work ethics and the love she have shown me & to my family is truly one of a kind & no amount of wealth can replace the love and affection she had given us all the decades she worked for us & for all of us she is family and will live forever forever in our deepest hearts and cheerish her memories for that is the least thing we could to her. 

And why I wrote this in red? Bcoz red is her favorite color. ❤




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑