The Orange Diamond That Disturbed My Inner Peace 🍊

I am about to finalized my remaining balance from the vivid yell🍊w 🍊range diamond I lay away from from this New Yorker diamond merchant until I've found this heart shape vivid yell🍊w 🍊range diamond from Ebay that is about similary priced to the one I'm almost done paying just $828 remaining balance! 

Now I am going to use my brilliance or common sense and let's compare which from the 2 is the best buy coz what I'm feeling right now to give you an idea, for comparison sake I feel like trying to buy & choose between two iPhones on sale & priced desame & the catch is I don't know which one is the iPhone 6 & which one is the iPhone 7 bcoz both are stored in an unlabeled 2 secret boxes for which I don't have any idea about where the iPhone 7 is placed. Of course both of the 🍊orange diamonds are worth more several brand new iPhones. I just don't want to feel iScrewed by buying the wrong thing when the deadline I made of finalising the payments is April 15 so that it can be sent to GIA right away  & have it shipped probably to Canada & have my relative bring it to me here in the Philippines late May. 

First thing first is the color. The Ebay diamond only have pictures & no video & usually a seller who's hiding something will only give little information about the product or will only show you what they want your eyes to see, or in other words they only show the good side & hide the bad side. Judging from the Ebay pictures face up it is not cloudy but it looks more yellow even though it is predominantly orange & yellow orange can range from 55% orange to 60% & so on & Diamond Envy told me theirs is 
60% orange. So in the face up color Diamond Envy wins.
The side view it looks more orange I assume than Diamond Envy but it is just one picture the face up color is the most important. However the side view of this Ebay diamond does not really look as transparent to me as the one from Diamond Envy. And the certificate is a xerox copy so I'm not sure if it is laser inscribed or is it the diamond being described. However the one from Diamond Envy also is uninscribed but after finish paying for the diamond they will send it to GIA again for a full grading report free of charge! 
And that's the GIA certificate of the diamond in question from Ebay. I doubt the Ebay seller will have the diamond regraded by GIA for a full grading report since the Ebay seller TheDiamondRobot is from Ramat Gan, Israel & sending the diamond to GIA would costs hundreds of dollars unlike with Diamond Envy the New York GIA headquarter gem laboratory is just a walking distance from the Diamond Envy shop & diamonds with an updated & complete report with laser inscription will always have more resell value. 

Also I don't know if the Ebay stone is an eye clean & transparent I1 like from Diamond Envy & the pictures most specially the video speaks for itself that it is indeed a special I1 clarity vivid 🍊range diamond!

Most colored diamonds don't have clarity grades coz most of them have eye visible inclusions but an I1 clarity diamond is always better than an I2 or I3 clarity diamond so times have change and people now demands a full grading report for their colored diamonds. If a seller can guarantee you that a colored diamond is I1 then better but if not it is probably I2 or worst I3 but based on the picture the Ebay diamond could be either I1 or I2 but bcoz I cannot be sure & the Ebay seller refused to tell the clarity grade I assume Diamond Envy wins the clarity game. 
For comparison here's the 🍊range diamond from Diamond Envy. I would like some opinion or suggestion but I think nobody does make a better decision than me coz I'm very wise like I insisted my mother to buy a million dollar property that is actually worth 3 million pesos while everybody else wouldn't want her to buy that & that's how good I am in investing coz I have perfect common sense & born to make a fortune with little or no effort at all! 

Just now the Ebay seller offered me just $250 dollars discount from the original price or $228 dollars less the price of diamond from Diamond Envy. Well it is kinda tempting me to change my mind coz after all the Ebay diamond is one point larger & a heart shape & heart shapes in my opinion is a more desirable shape thanks to the movie TITANIC which actually made heart shape stones not just blue or any colored diamonds in HIGH demand making heart shapes natural color diamond hard to come by.

The only thing that would change my mind is if the Ebay seller could reduce his price to $450 dollars. But for just a $228 dollars difference it is safer to buy the 🍊range diamond from Diamond Envy coz it is a more trusted seller than Ebay even though TheDiamondRobot has been in the business for several decades but he only accepts payments via PayPal & I pay in cash via bank transfer. Plus I know the 🍊range diamond from Diamond Ebay is beautiful bcoz the pictures & the video is conclusive proof enough whereas the 🍊range diamond from Ebay they only have 3 pictures for me to decide whether to believe it or not.

I am not closing my doors coz I think I am in the win win situation here for whichever diamond I buy I think will be great but of course the Diamond Envy 🍊range diamond is just a safer buy & like I said if the Ebay seller could reduce his price further then I might or I should change my mind!

It goes to show that natural color diamonds are so rare coz I could not find an exact diamond from Diamond Envy and even the diamond from Ebay is not an exact comparison coz it is of a different shape & the only somewhat similarities are the size & price but due to their rarity I don't think there is any diamond that could ruin my inner coz I doubt a similarly sized fancy vivid yellowish orange diamond will be for sale for a somewhat similar price & that if a similarly sizes vivid yellowish orange diamond is available. Comparisons is how you find out how rare diamonds can be and who's selling the best bargain & with that said Diamond Envy, TheDiamondRobot & Denir Diamonds are my top 3 favorite online diamond seller and Diamond Envy have shops too you can personally inspect.

The thing I hate about shopping is when you have not much to choose from or when you have plenty of choices & you can only afford to have one and it makes it hard to choose which one coz everything else seems to be of equal but you still want only the best for your money coz sometimes what seems to be a better deal could just be an illusion & not knowing which one is truly best for me a hundred percent is really destroying my inner peace & you cannot put a pricetag on inner peace.🙏







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑