Asteroid 'The Rock' To Crash To Earth?🌎


I've always been fascinated about the stars and in fact astronomy is the first subject of interest I got interested during my first visit to a real library back in first year high school & spend most of my time reading astronomy books at our school library. I love the stars first before I love diamonds that's why when designing jewelries astronomy or 'Heavenly Bodies' are my favorite subject or inspiration. 

This brooch/pendant was inspired by 'The Hale Bop Comet', it was the most beautiful astrological phenomenon I've ever seen when I was very young. The first time I saw it in my father's province during a family reunion we where travelling in remote areas where the only lights you could see are the twinkling of the stars & the Moon. Prior to that I've been looking for the 'Hale Bop Comet' in our city for days using visors but couldn't find it. It was only after several days that I finally saw it & it's either at it's best or worst though I remember when I saw it the size already is diminishing according to the news but in the province where there's no constant supply of electricity 'The Hale Bop Comet' looked so dazzling & radiant! Like a bright bluewhite star with fuzzy tail that glows against a dark black night sky probably at 10 pm. I called everyone's attention to look into it & we are all in awe but I was the one who stare at it the longest until it dissapeared from sight while our vehicle was travelling. Such a beautiful sight that stayed on me forever that I immortalized into a wonderful brooch/pendant! 

What about The Rock? Will it be as dazzling? It's been decades since I saw 'The Hale Bop Comet' and I doubt I will see something astronomically beautiful into the skies. It goes to show that many astronomical phenomenon are as rare as natural color diamonds coz the best of the very best only shows up 'Once In A Bluemoon' and the next time that most beautiful of Comet will pass by to Earth will be like 4,000 years from now but then again there's no guarantee.


At 12 carats plus the one in a million fancy vivid blue diamond was sold at auction at well above pre sale estimates of over $48 million dollars or $4 million dollars per carat! Making it the most expensive object on Earth by weight! 


And as for 'The Rock' asteroid? Well I could stay awake till dawn just trying to find its wherabouts in the skies coz I don't wanna miss a thing about this once in a lifetime astronomical event.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑