Guilty Shopping While Mourning


These two pairs are the most beautiful genuine aquamarine I have ever encountered. The color is smashingly gorgeous! They are HUGE! And they sparkle like crazy! I want to be buy it for myself to add to my pet rock collections or to gift to my mother coz it's her birthstone.💙

In my opinion the color is even more beautiful than 'Santa Maria Aquamarine'. A name for the most desired color of aquamarine usually originating from Santa Maria, Brazil. The color of these pair of rare aquamarine reminds me of the the rarest Carribean blue paraiba tourmalines, the color of the Carribean waters that the rich frequent to the Carribean Sea. Though the rarest aquamarine is a deep green blue shade & I had two of them that I had set on an earrings worn by my mother but I find these two the most beautiful & probably the most valuable & rarest aquamarine by now. But I have no budget for it for the time being & I hopefully it will remain unsold until I am ready to purchase it.


In the meantime I didn't leave the jewelry store without buying any and this is what I bought for myself!

 

Another rare gem this time a 'robin's egg blue Iranian turquoise' mouted in 18kt yellow Saudi gold designed with arabic motif. This is my first ever authentic turquoise and my first is the best! For a turquoise of such color is the rarest & most valuable turquoise in the world! A small turquoise set on simply ring can sell for over a thousand dollars.💸


I feel guilty somehow buying it coz I just lost my nanny 2 days ago but life should go on and besides I'm not perfect! I'm not a saint! I can be evil sometimes, well hell yes! And hell no! But at least I know I am kinder than most people coz I rescue stray pets even the ugliest ones. Unlike most people who only care about themselves & I know a bunch of hypocrites pretending & always presenting themselves to be good even in front of their enemies & conversing with them on the internet or in person as if they are really close with no hatred to each other but backstabbed them when they are not in front of their hypocritical faces. 

I mean unlike them I always make a point that the people I don't like will know it! And I don't give a fuck about their opinion and no matter how they try to ruin my name I have nothing to lose coz I am already ruined in their eyes in the first place! And I don't need to please them coz they mean nothing yo me & the feeling is mutual. So fuck them or worship them and whatever I do to them will not going to make any difference!👊




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑