My New Power Bracelet!

My new power bracelet! For those who didn't know 'power bracelet' is a piece of jewelry that will grab attention & respect or for example something you wear that will command attention of the people in the room or any place you enter! 

This recent acquisition was a spur of the moment purchased after my mother and I watched the movie GEOSTORM yesterday hopping from 3 malls then I stumbled upon this manly hefty gold ID bracelet!
And if you know me if I like something and had the money to afford it I buy it right away, well not really right away bcoz I had my mother withdraw some money from her RCBC My Wallet VISA card funded with my money and bought this power gold ID bracelet right away! 💳💱 
This is my favorite gold bracelet in my collection because it is very manly and the deep glowing luster of this Italian made 18kt yellow gold ID bracelet accented with a 1/10ct fine quality diamond accent speaks machismo power! 
It looks great against my skintone as the saleslady agreed as well! I like the fact that it is adjustable so I can wear it tight or loose which hangs so sexy below my wrist as though it is about to fell. 😙

Now I am waiting for another power gold necklace, pendant and ring to arrived from overseas that I bought from Ebay and my power gold jewelry collection will be complete! 

Though when it comes to jewelries I usually buy those set with precious gems or diamonds but sometimes plain BIG, BOLD, GOLD & 18kt GOLD jewelries is simply enough to make me feel HIGH as though wearing them gives me a certain feeling of comfort & that nothing can go wrong!

And I Have A Perfect Song For That!

Comments

  1. That is true a statement jewelry or power jewelry commands respect and attention. Like you walk into a room and people will suddenly attend to your needs because you look royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that will make you look golden...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

Practical Materialism💸