I'm No Longer Perfect! 😢

I am no longer perfect! Yes you read that right! But why? 

Well that's bcoz last January my BVLGARI b.zero white gold pinky ring got too tight on my pinky finger when I put it in and it irritated my finger which caused it to bloat coupled with the fact that when I eat too much salt I get bloated and I love eating chips or junk foods which made the situation worst. It took me 5 months to be finally able to remove the ring and then it looks like this now...

The bone of my pinky finger got deformed! I cannot sue BVLGARI bcoz I bought the b.zero 18kt white gold ring from an estate jewelry sale so it doesn't have a certificate even though it comes with a serial number and the craftsmanship is truly only what an original BVLGARI can be. 

So my plan is to design a very long pinky ring that will almost cover the rest of my pinky finger to correct the ugly deformity or at least cover it in the most elegant and glamorous way like how the gorgeous & sexy BOND GIRL Elektra covered her self-made flaw beautifully! 

I am planning to use for the mounting pure precious metals so that it will be hypoallergenic and I cannot use white gold coz most of them are alloyed with nickel which can cause some allergic reactions. So I'm using either pure gold or high karat gold at least 18kt or palladium or platinum but I am leaning towards 99.9%  silver because not only that it is cheap & hypoallergenic but it is also antibacterial and won't tarnish! But bcoz the gems from the selection I am choosing to be set in the ring are so precious, rare and valuable it will insulting for them to be set in silver. 

Anyway this piece of jewelry I'm going to make is to be worn not so much as an accessory but for health reasons and whatever the outcome I'm sure it will be stunning! 

And the main purpose of the ring is to correct the bone deformity but it still have to make me look fashionably avant garde & perfect as if I am not hiding anything ugly at all and once my pinky finger deformed bones will be corrected then I can be perfect again like my perfect diamonds & people will start to like, love and envy me evenmore. (laughs)💍

And I Have A Perfect Song For That! 



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes coz I still can't decide which of the stone(s) I'm going to select and I couldn't select them all coz these large precious jewels wouldn't fit or mounted on a long pinky ring.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑