And The Ring Design Was Chosen! 💍

My 3rd jewelry project for 2017! 

The design had been chosen and the stones selected  all in an impromptu just early morning today! Now the my avant-garde pinky ring design is ready to be made! It took me only a few minutes to finalized & sketched what I had in mind. Days before, selecting which precious stones to be used for the ring is a daunting task coz I had a few options & I couldn't decide until the last minute. It's like judging beauty contestants and choosing which is the most beautiful of them all...
And the focal point of the design is probably my favorite colored gemstone in my collection at the moment which is this exceptionally rare & attractive 11.45 carats internally flawless 100% color-change Alexandrite! The side stones are two natural star rubies that I had since 2013 & I'm finally glad to have them mounted in jewelry & there's a special meaning about those two rubies & they remind me of my rescued cats named Rubi & Ruby. The first one is a female kitten who died over 2 years ago while Ruby is just over 2 years old when he went missing last August & never came back though I had HIGH hopes he will come back! The design where the star rubies are set is two 'Rising Phoenix'🔥with wings spread upwards as if my cats rose from the ashes and be reborn again! 
At least I have a beautiful precious item to remember my beloved pets and like 'The Phoenix' cats does seems to come back over & over again resembling the former felines that I had loved before...🐱😻

I am so excited to see the final result and what metal will the gorgeous stones will be set is a mystery for now coz I love making everyone feel the excitement and some mystery! 

To be continued...

And I Have A Perfect Song For This! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑