Stupidity Has No Limits 😛

What Should I Prefer?...

A House?...

There's been a dispute in my generally stupid family, stupid because my estranged siblings wanted to sell our most expensive property in Novaliches Quezon City which is the center of it all and a prime location that is flood free and in very good condition no need for repairs. 

So why sell the most perfect property that doesn't cost us troubles!? The location of the house is the center of it all, a walking distance to big malls, tv network, businesess etc etc. In other words it is convenient! If you live and work there you will earn more and if you do business there you will earn more as well! That's why the value of properties in the richest city in The Philippines are very expensive bcoz it is the center of trade and commerce and most people there who are good at making money will certainly be succesful! 

We have more useless properties that needs to sell like a farm lot which we don't farm and a lot with cottages that we have renters but no water just a pumping machine and we have a lot that doesn't have water connection and we are building a house near a river obviously flood prone so whoever agrees with my kinda stupid mother to sell our most expensive useful property is stupid as fuck! Sad to say most of my siblings are that stupid even if they finish various college courses doesn't mean their IQ is HIGHer than mine who quits college bcoz of my social anxiety disorder. Luckily I am very useful in finances coz I am a financial genius and all my life I have more gains than loses! Which means I earn more than spend more just by investing in jewelries with the rarest pet rocks and my mother knows they've most of them appreciated by at least 100% since 2005!

My two retarded estranged siblings on the other hand are wasteful spenders, they spend their money on their bad vices so haven't invested in anything. And you can tell especially that both of them are oblivious on what they should really do and had failed several times with their plans coz they've been there to this and that and they came back still empty handed and yet my moronic mother still trusts their judgements!? You know if it wasn't because of me my family would have been bankrupt ages ago! Since the age of discernment came to me I began to read and see the future based on the current action of the people around me. There are already several times I tried to stop my parents from spending on bogus business ventures or investments or oppurtunities but they didn't listen. My family had been scammed or fooled by anyone wether a close relative or not worth probably millions ever since ever. And stupidy has no limits and sometimes I am too numb trying to care anymore to save what was left bcoz no one would listen but just secrelty laughs at their mistakes knowing I know better.

So I gave myself and my mother two conditions. If she sells the property at the price I would agree and if I can find an extremely rare natural color diamond that is guaranteed to increase in value by several thousand percent in 5 years or so and guess what!? I did find the diamond that would be worth more than the property itself we are selling in 5 years! So I might as well agrew to sell our house and lot in Novaliches and get my share & spend it on another extremely rare natural color diamond! 

Actually in the past few days I've been looking fpr such an investment diamond. Though I am not ready to make another expensive purchase coz I bought and invested in several pet rocks already this year especially an extremely rare vivid orange diamond🍊and a gorgeous bluish green diamond & this time I am leaning towards a fantastic & incredibly rare GIA certified fancy intense pure pink SI2 clarity with even color distribution natural color diamond and it doesn't seem to have a bow tie effect & all those said qualities are extremely rare. I am still in the talks with the dealer asking all the important questions and asking for more discounts.

But why pink diamond? 
Because pink is the most coveted color of diamonds and intensely colored pure pink natural color diamonds are extremely rare! Plus highly they are in HIGH demand which results in their uber expensive prices & the greatest investment in the world even better than stocks in bonds, banks & real estate! But wait there's more! 

The  Argyle mine in Western Australia is about to close by the year 2020 & this mine is the major producer of pink diamonds in the world and once it will shut down the price for pink diamonds will skyrocket astronomically in an instant! In fact the finest grade of pink diamonds can be more expensive than red diamonds and usually more expensive than blue diamonds! And if you know blue diamonds a intense or vivid blue diamonds the size of the smallest dot can sell for thousands of dollars per carat! I already a small round brilliant natural color vivid purplish pink diamond of VS1 clarity & weighing 0.07ct that seems to look different under certain lighting conditions, sometimes it looks a a raspberry red most of the time, then a purple sometimes & violet at other times, all the rarest & HIGHest priced diamond colors! Simply mounted in 2 grams of 18kt pink gold 'evil eye' design pinky ring designed by yours truly! If only this Argyle vivid purplish pink diamond weighs 7 carat it will be worth probably $50 million dollars!💸 

But I can't tell you for now where I am buying it bcoz humble person like me don't mention expensive prices. 😂
Or A Pink Diamond?

And I Have A Perfect Song For That!
 


Comments

  1. I remember yung sinabi ng abno mong kapatid na magdaro daw sya sa Mahayahay and within a few months yayaman daw siya at naka Ferrari na.

    That's how stupid he is and your mother still believes him!? Sobrang tawa ko secretly ng narinig ko yun kahit hacienda pa yun di kikita ng ganun kalaki in just a few months! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh less than a month lang sya sa Mahayahay at bumalik na ulit without earning any more losses no gains at all.

    Tapos pumunta din naman sa Macasandig and just like what he said when he went to Mahayahay hindi na raw sya babalik unless mayaman na sya pero ano nangyari!? In a few months bumalik na naman ulit!

    Naku yung cut or share nya sa kita ng bahay na yan walang mapupuntahan. Bibili daw ng van para pamasada in just one day kikita daw sya ng 7k!? Wtf!? As if naman sya lang ang namamasada!?

    Di lang sya hari ng sablay hari din ng katangahan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And because of you your mother bought that property. Remember everyone else don't want to buy that property but you, you insisted she should buy that house and lot. You are indeed a financial genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga eh tapos I'll get the least share pa. Without me they would have gotten so much less. Mga ingratong idiots! Tapos ako pa masama and they benefited of my financial genius!? Baka isumpa ko pa sila at maging bula lang yung parte nila mga lintik na mga BOBO.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑