Happy 73rd Birthday Papa Ondoy! πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽ‰


Today is supposed to be the 73rd birthday of my Papa if only he lives. He died at the age of 68 4 years ago due to a massive heart attack. Well obviously my mean ill hearted & ill tempered drug & computer addict estranged brothers is the reason for his heartaches.πŸ’”

In my case he has nothing but adoration and fascination to me well obviously coz I'm not like everybody else as my choices have proven how extraordinary I am! πŸ˜‚

I got my intelligence from my father as they say but I am wiser coz I can only count from 1 to 3 the times I have been fooled by anyone and I always make the right choices.

What I can say about my father is that he can be controlling or a control freak until I learned to rebel and fight for my rights and my choices. But my father can be loving and had a good sense of humor & fun to be with. He is very simple as what most people can claim and the only luxurious things he had is his DSLR camera (which he uses alot to take photographs of our childhood probably the finest years I've ever knew) his selection of fine writing instruments, his automatic watch & Ray Ban shades and he only buys leather wallets, belts & shoes nothing synthetic and oh well his fine perfumes as well. In fact I borrowed alot of his fine things during high school and I developed some taste for the finer things in life. But generally his demeanor is simple and very charismatic and charitable & philantropist which he passed down on me as well though I usually rescue or help mostly stray pets.

To me even though my Papa is gone his legacy and the beautiful memories we've shared lives on and lasts forever deep inside my burning heartπŸ”₯and like diamonds gets more & more cheerished with time! 


And I Have A Perfect Song For This!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation AddressπŸ‘Š

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 πŸ‘‘