The Most Special Day In The Universe✨

There it is ladies & gentlemen! There it is! The moment you've all been waiting for! The revelation of my revenge birthday gift! Happy Birthday To Me! 
This year was the best years of showering myself with the world's rarest & most beautiful things! It all started since Febuary of this year! I can honestly say this is the best year of my life and here's why... 😊
Bling blings that will make the wearer shine bright like diamond! I don't wear this parure actually it is for display or to be borrowed for those who wish or for sale if the price is right!

And before May ends I aquired these! 
Freshwater pearls!

And mid June delighted me with these!
Very rare color change alexandrite, aquamarine & emerald.

And halfway through July got even better with this! 
Ultra rare natural color vivid pumpkin🎃orange🍊diamond ring!💍

And the fiesta's of August was overshadowed by these!
Extremely rare large blue sapphires!💙

And now today on my birthday I have these for myself!
1.22ct of bluish green diamond and 0.03 ct of black diamonds totalling 1.25ctw! Mounted in 18kt white gold modern contemporary design ring that just let the light sparkle & shine from every angle! And because I'm pretty the seller also included 'The Big 3' gem beads as a FREE gift! Who doesn't like FREE!?  T'he BIG 3' gems namely; rubies, emeralds & my birthstone the blue sapphires to be made into a bracelet strand later! 

But wait! There's more...
I still have a package coming anytime soon... 🎁

And also the greatest gift I've ever given myself today is peace of mind coz I've decided I'm moving today bringing with me my cats! Yes I am permamently moving away from home and not even a fire or any catastrophe would make me come back again! 

And because it is my birthday today I wish myself to be 10,000 times better financially, emotionally and physically than my enemies & I wish myself and my love ones you know my cats many more birthdays and years together with me & with endless acquisition of the things of my wildest and deepest desires & there's no power on Earth can change it! 👊✨

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME INDEED! 🎂

And I Have A Perfect Song For Today!






Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Kasi andito na kasi yung mga favorite ni mama na mga asungot. Yung isang adik sa shabu yung isa naman na abno na adik sa computer at marijuana kaya naging baliw na mga walang isang salita sabi nila hindi na raw sila babalik pero pabalik balik several times na! Lalo na yung adik na shabu na ayaw na raw nya makita pagmumukha ni mama pero andito naman. Mga adik at baliw kasi mga delusional mga walang isang salita!

      Sana nga magkasakit at matigok na sila para mabawas bawasan naman ang mga salot sa buhay ko! 😂

      And that is most likely to happen coz they don't live a healthy lifestyle and bcoz I'm immortal soon everything will still be mine! 👊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑