My Birthday Gift To Myself Arrived! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ


It has been my tradition to give myself a birthday gift since 2005 or before that. Of course I deserve to gift myself coz usually no one else does! So I bought this mystery gift plus the seller gave me a FREE gemstones beads! Who doesn't like FREE!? Well because I'm pretty I always tend to get something extra (laughs). This mystery gift(s) to my beautiful self for my birthday which will happen on September 27, 2017 and as always it will be the most precious day in the Universe coz it is the birthday of the fairest of them all and as expected I don't gift myself shit! Some people are already giving me shit so I don't need to shit me more. ๐Ÿ‘Š

But of course the contents of the mysterious parcel is a secret for now and all will be revealed on my birthday so mark your calendars and watch the video here, comment, follow & share this blog coz trust me you don't want to miss a thing otherwise you will have bad luck till next year! ๐Ÿ€

The parcel arrived around 2:30 PM today from Butuan City (4 hours away from CDO) via JRS Express (Most Trusted Courier In PH). I paid yesterday through Paypal using my mama's RCBC My Wallet where I've already spend & donated thousands of dollars since I started using it just last June! (I actually only donated 50 pesos to a journalist who defends President Duterte)๐Ÿ˜‚This online jeweler from Southern Philippines is my best kept secret coz I like all her items & are they unbelievably reasonably priced for their quality! 

So here's the reciept of the parcel...
As you can see it is addressed to my mother coz she is like my lawyer and I'm like a superstar or business tycoon who hires representatives all the time to do the works for me (laughs) but my slave este my mama was not around home when the parcel came so I was still the one who recieved it after I gave the JRS courier guy the famous landmark near our house which is a motel este hotel.

It's kinda boring right? 

So let's go to the point and watch my beautiful flawless white™ hands unbox the mystery parcel to reveal some clues on the contents & probably my favorite birthday gift(s) I gave to my beautiful ugly self ever and it's not about the value of the gift but the thought I put into it that counts! ๐Ÿ’ธ


But of course the rest shall all be revealed on the most important day for 2017 this 27th of September! So be patient coz one day you'll all know the contents of my revenge gift(s)! 

And when I say revenge gift it means 'Hey demons of my life look what I got for myself!? Something you can't give me that's why you're not my lost!' (laughs)๐Ÿ˜œ 

And I Have A Perfect Song For That! 



Comments

  1. I'm so exicited! What did you give to your imaginary self!?

    Any clues!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. My imaginary self didn't know yet the contents of the parcel (laughs) but I'll give you both a clue; it is an 18kt white gold ring set with 3 colored diamonds in which one weighs 1.22 ct totalling 1.25 ctw and numerous gemstones beads!

      Too much clues already?

      Well what colors are the diamonds and the gemstones beads?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address๐Ÿ‘Š

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 ๐Ÿ‘‘