Stone Of Friendship♎


The birthstone for the month of September is also known as 'The Stone Of Friendship'. The cool blue sapphires are believe to attract friends! Well in my case not quite coz I haven't really considered anyone as my bestfriend except for my pets coz animals seems to be attracted to me like I remember the first time my father took me to Manila Zoo with my now estranged sister and the animals there  including the famous elephant named Mali🐘seems to be friendly to me & approacheable or welcoming but not to my sister like the tigers and lions seems to be calm when I approach them from their cage & went defensive & gets mad when my sister gets near & the peacocks proudly displayed all their glory as I get near them as if they are competing or paying courtesy to my own splendor as well.😂 And when I talk about friends I'm not referring to online friends coz in my real life people just come & go and friends didn't really stayed as friends for long & I don't see any problems at all with me it's just that I am misunderstood and most people don't have the patience to dig deep into me to find what I'm made of.💛 

Many people are wondering why I am not that friendly in real life & seems to be aloof, distant & solitary most of the time & wondering why I don't have actual human friends. Well I think it have something to do with my perfectionism & on and off (SAD) social anxiety disorder. People like me prefers to be alone & we choose our friends wisely & as a perfectionist perhaps very few people could pass my scrutiny & it takes awhile for shy people like me to get comfortable with someone to reveal our true colors to them and when I do reveal myself to someone I don't think they can afford to ignore me.😇

Also I have this unrealistic thinking that I don't deserve good friends for fear that they will eventually not like me in the future or that fear of rejection which I experienced alot during childhood that people around me tends to make me feel I am good for nothing. And when someone does nice comes my way I tend to avoid them coz I feel I don't deserve them in my life until eventually they give up and move on.

The truth is everybody needs somebody and we all need friends we can rely on. Though some people like me are used to being solitary in facing my life's challenges, deep inside I know I too need a bestfriend and to have them in my life doesn't depend on how many blue sapphires I wear but in my way of thinking and dealing with friendly strangers who are longing to find someone they can call their bestfriend.

Though I am choosy with my friends in real life I don't choose them based on pedigree, status in life, education, their wealth, belief, race or skin color. As long as I see them as good people then I want them to be my friend regardless of how they look like. The heck I can even make friends with an imaginary friend or a ghost if I chose to so long as I can feel that I matter to them not just a friend with benefits. 😂

So sapphire does attract friends and you have the power to choose who to welcome in your lives. And you can start by wearing blue sapphires from Leibish & Co. & start creating an army of friends you might need to help you in your life's battles one day. So start shopping for irresistible blue sapphire jewelries by clicking the red apple. 🍎
'It's better to be alone than in a company of bad people.'

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!



Comments

  1. If you wear those jewelries you are attracting wrong friends who are materialistic, mukhang pera or just want a piece of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I usually tell people I'm wearing fake and that the sparkling jewelries I wear are just a product of their wild imagination. Haha

      Delete
  2. The best of friends are those who can see the best in you even when you are at your worst.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑