My Bets For Bb. Pilipinas 2018 Beauty Pageant👑

I only have two favorites coz I don't see anything special with the rest. 

My two choices are like orange🍊diamonds💎💎among women while the rest are just average or ordinary diamonds.💎💎
🌟
Catriona Elisa Gray Candidate Number 20 for Miss Universe Philippines 2018!👑

It's quite obvious she was robbed at Miss World 2016 and the whole world agrees with me!

That's why majority of pageant fans and the Filipino people pushed her to join Bb. Pilipinas since 2017 and now here she is trying her luck on a bigger platform which is the Universe!✨

In fact she's so popular that if she runs for President she will win! And she's the moneymaker for the local pageant and the Miss Universe Organization coz right now she is the most talked about beauty pageant contestant not just in the Philippines but the whole world or Universe rather!✨

Catriona Elisa Gray is a total package plus she's very elegant and queenly which is seldomly seen in beauty queen these days and yet down to earth! And she can also sing very well aside from her impeccable catwalk skills!😻

🌟
And finally Aya Abesamis Candidate Number 11 for Bb. Pilipinas International 2018!👑

Like Catriona Gray this girl also got it all and is also a model.

Other contestants that I think should also get one of the minor crowns are the following and in no particular order...

From these not so special women I think Sandra Lemonon should be sent to Miss Intercontinental 2018👑coz The Philippines have never won Miss Intercontinental ever!

Then Michelle Gumabao should be sent to Miss Grand International 2018👑coz The Philippines also have never won that pageant!

Karen Gallman used to be my bet many years ago and used to be my Facebook friend but for some unknown reason she unfriended me but because I'm a good warlock I am not going to curse her in fact I think she should be sent to the slutty beauty pageant Miss Supranational 2018!👑

Then Vicky Rushton should be sent to the most minor of these pageant Miss Globe 2018👑while Eva Patalinhug if there's no more crown available for her is going to be obviously 1st-Runner Up and could replace any of these girls just in case something happens to them & I hope not but the most important crowns👑👑of them all are reserved only for Catriona Elisa Magnayon Gray as Miss Universe Philippines 2018👑then Miss Universe 2018👑to be crowned right here in The Philippines! And finally Aya Verdardero Abesamis as Bb. Pilipinas International 2018👑then Miss International 2018👑 & there's no power on Earth or Universe rather could change it!👊✨

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!🎵






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑