A Time To Be Born & A Time To Die

Born and died on desame day how cruel life can get? When I came home after being away for a few days I've discovered Garnet's first and only litter! She was breastfeeding Emerald's last surviving litter from her second pregnancy as though Garnet is adopting him which is good coz his real mother doesn't really breastfed him to his satisfaction. Garnet's baby kitten is so quite which bothers me coz I assume she ill.

I was happy to find out she's a calico coz it is believed calico cats brings good luck.

And because she was born in March I named her Santa Maria Aquamarine! Named after the most coveted variety of the precious stone aquamarine mined in Santa Maria, Brazil.

But not long after she was born she got very ill. I haven't seen Garnet delivering her so she could be born earlier coz I saw fresh blood from the birthing place and I haven't seen this newborn baby kitten sucking her mother's breasts and then I was right she's very ill. I gave her dispemper medicine but it was too late. Her tiny weak body are not strong enough to fight to live.

And so the worst scenario happened...💔





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑