Men's Jewelry Trend For 2018💍

Men's jewelry trend for 2018 are women's jewelry! Believe it or not! I have seen male celebs wearing feminine brooches and all sorts of diamond and gem studded bling blings! 

Chaumet for example are advertising their jewelries worn by men in suite!

Well this is good news for me coz I don't have to worry wearing my jewelries that are mostly unisex coz many of them are feminine styles! That's bcoz I bought them for investment not really on how they look.

Here are some of my feminine looking bling blings!

Anyway does it look gay?







Well maybe next year I will redesign them to something more manly but for now I'll be wearing more of these coz I wanna be in fashion!

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!🎶




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑