Movie Review: Red Sparrow


I just finished watching Red Sparrow today and this is the first movie I've seen and the first movie review of mine this year! The majority of the reviews about Red Sparrow is almost right. I like spy movies but this one is not as good as I initially expect & far less better than 'Salt' which became the standard of spy movies with a female lead star!

I didn't really like how the characters are trained to be spies but I guess that is what makes this movie unique. A movie only for open minded intelligent people and Jennifer Lawrence is my 2nd favorite actress next to Angelina Jolie at the moment and she's gorgeous in this movie like a bloody femme fatale and because of that I like this movie and I give it a passing grade of 🌟🌟🌟 and a half stars rating!

And talking about red I think this maroon diamond is the natural color diamond I will buy! I really can't decide coz I change my mind faster than I change my clothes and I like everything and I only desire what I can realistically afford! 

It is a GIA certified 0.31 ct natural color fancy deep orangy pink (even color distribution) VS2 clarity with some internal graining & none fluorescent. The only thing I don't quite like about it is that it kinda look brownish even if the cert says otherwise. But red diamonds are said by many to be the rarest & the most highly priced of all diamonds and gems & owning this would be such a feat & a great addition to my humble ever growing collection of natural color diamonds.
And why not? Red has always been one of my most favorite colors! I like red for alot of reasons and the best reasons are that I feel good or should I say great and also I feel lucky wearing red aside from the usual feelings people associate with the color red!❤

And I Have A Perfect Music For This!🎻🎼


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑