The Pumpkin Orange Diamond That Destroyed My Inner Peace

0.27 ct GIA certified Natural Color Fancy Vivid Yellowish Orange SI1 diamond mounted in 18kt white gold accented by 0.14 ctw of white diamonds halo and side stones.

It looks like a pumpkin orange 🎃 the rarest shade of orange in diamonds...

But it fluoresce a 'strong yellow' giving it a pastel or golden cast. For a vivid yellowish orange diamonds ideally should be none fluorescent coz a yellow fluorescence will make it look like more yellow instead of orange. Even an orange fluorescence when it is too strong can make a vivid orange diamond look deep orange which is not as rare or valuable as intense or vivid orange diamond.

I can really see the strong yellow fluorescence impacting the look of the diamond...

It didn't make the diamond less beautiful but or made it look less ideal to me coz it looks like a fancy vivid yellow orange or a fancy deep yellowish orange...

And I only desire or want it to look like a fancy vivid yellowish orange or fancy vivid orange. Unless it is priced like the way it looks to me like a fancy vivid yellow orange or fancy deep yellowish orange and not priced on how it is on the GIA grading report.
On this GIA grading report the orange diamond sounds very attractive but diamonds are better judge in person not only in certs...


I like it but I'm not sure I like it more than two of the fancy vivid yellow orange diamonds I would like to buy and those two vivid yellow orange actually look more orange in some of their photos and videos. 

The orange diamond ring costs a thousand dollars more than the two former fancy vivid yellow orange diamonds that I am ready to finalized the payments but this orange diamond though smaller has a better grade certification wise and better clarity. At least I have 3 choices now! And the best part about this orange diamond ring is it is already set on jewelry though a female ring but with my creativity I can design and add more metals to it to make it look unisex & still in the design theme of the 'Rising Phoenix'. 🔥

Whether I'd buy this or not somehow I'd think I wouldn't even care but everytime I see it I feel I want it...


UPDATE: July 24, 2017
The diamond is truly transparent and limpid the 'strong yellow' fluorescence does not impact the beauty of the orange diamond negatively. In fact it looks like a pure vivid orange to golden orange in all lighting conditions. 





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

Practical Materialism💸