Most Prisoners Believe In God.




























If most prisoners believes some sort of God or religions I guess their beliefs made them sinners not only stupid and that explains why I haven't heard of any terrorists who's an atheist! 

And you know what!? How do I measure a person's sanity or how good they are in whatever they do? I ask them if they are religious and if they say YES! I  look for someone else. Like what I told my mother. Do you want to find a good and cheap lawyer? The one who can finished the court hearings as fast as possible to your desired verdict!? Well find an atheist lawyer coz I know they have better logic & common sense & could easily ask, argue and debate towards your desired verdict the soonest! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑