Money, Money, Money...💱

I pawned some of my bling blings today mostly the least favorites coz I've found a jewel of great value and great price that I am willing to sell everything I have just to acquire it. 💎
Still not enough so I pawn more bling blings to finally meet the amount of the remaining balance for that rare jewel of great value & great price! 💵
 
I've long waited for it since I paid the reserve price for that rarest jewel of great value and great price last January and Febuary! 💸
Despite that I know the sum total of these loads of cash are still not completely enough to complete the payment or acquisition for that rarest jewel of great value & great price, not to mention the taxes & duties etcetera & I'm hoping for just a little bit of discount from the merchant who sold me that rarest jewel of great value & great price! 💰

But what kind of an expensive jewel is that rarest jewel of great value & great price!? It must be beautiful for it is expensive like all expensive things. 

And I deserve it coz I am royalty in my own simplest ways and money does make people happy, it can buy happiness and can possibly buy love.💘

Money is that important because it helps build the economy. Without money we are all like savages!
And if I have lots & lots & lots & lots & lots of money I would surely help more deserving people get back on their feet.💪
And having lots & lots & lots & lots & lots & lots of money gives us a sense of security, protection and stability to guarantee our future & our next generation's tommorow will be easy breezy.
Who does not want money? Actually we only want money bcoz we love other things more than money and we spend our money on that if you know what I mean! ;)

To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑