My Enemies Enemy Is My Friend


I wanted to make closer ties with this Noel Almaden Lawas. I would surely attend the Almaden's Family Reunion next year together with Mama and I'm so excited coz we will be wearing red one of my most favorite color. And I cannot wait for my estranged lesbian sister who's in Canada to return all the precious things I gave her including a precious pigeon blood Burma ruby and diamond ring kasi wala naman syang utang na loob. Why would I give a thing of great beauty and great value to someone unable to appreciate it!? Lalo na she's so judgemental and mean to me. Insecure lang sya coz I'm the fairest of them all kaya sinisiraan nya ako sa lahat just to lift her insecure self. Kahit kunting bagay ginagawa nyang big deal. Oh well I've always known she's a two faced hypocrite ever since! 

Just look at how she overracted, being negative and dirty minded by taken Noel's Facebook comment out of context!? Just goes to show she's just looking for other people's fault coz ill hearted people only sees and invent bad things. 

It's funny coz the relatives side of my mother had done far worst than Noel which actually to me I didn't even see anything wrong with Noel's FB comment. Kung paramihan man lang ng matapobre mas maraming elitista at matapobre sa side nila Mama and I personally experienced that firsthand! 

Kung diba naman two faced tong judgemental na estranged lesbo sister ko dapat mas magalit sya sa mga kapatid at relatives na side ni Mama. Actually galit naman talaga sya sa kanila nakikipag plastikan lang sya sa kanila conversing with them in Facebook as if she's ok with them but she backstabbed them behind their backs and hated them to the very core of her shallow being. 

Well I think she has no choice kasi if she has no contact with them so sino paba ang pagyayabangan nya!? 

There you go! 

And I really need my ruby back! 

To be continued...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑