The Baby Kittens Finally Named!

December 25 babies...

Valentina's litters after a month of Valentina hiding them into the parts of our house where no one could enter...

Introducing TANZANITE!💜💙
I like the black and white spots dalmatian like fur...
Named after the most precious birthstone for December so obviously this is my favorite litter from Valentina!
Introducing Fire II!🔥
This orange kitty is named after Emerald's son who died last August 2017.😿

Introducing TURQUOISE!💙
Named after my favorite birthstone for December!


And finally here is JESUS!😇
Named after JESUS of course not to honor him coz I'm an atheist!😂

Unfortunately one of Valentina's litter is missing as of writing and I would name the missing one NOEL which also means JESUS and whatever happened to NOEL only God knows.😿

January 2 babies!
The little one with two black spots on the head is actually adopted & about a week or so younger than Emerald's 3 litters. I decided to rescue this little one from his crazy mother.

And introducing him as DEMANTOID GARNET which is the most precious garnet variety like him!
💚

Introducing MANDARIN GARNET!❤
Lookalike of her mother Magdalena and older sister Earth!
Named after my favorite of the garnet specie...

Introducing WATER II!💦
Named after WATER who was murdered by Valentina last Febuary 2017 just a month after he was born & I considered his death the most devastating event that happened in 2017 even sadder than the death of my family's long time nanny who's also my nanny but this time history won't repeat itself!👊

And last but not the least introducing BLUE GARNET! Named after the rarest of garnets!
His fur is almost similar to his older sibling Air!
💙

I wish all of these mothers & these baby kittens and their families all the best of health, best foods, best sustenance & nourishment & good behaviour & the best of everything and a very very very very very very very very very very very long long long long long long long long long long life & there's no power on Earth could change it!✨😻

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!🎻






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑