Talisman Freeform Gemstones Necklaces

My first bling bling purchased for 2018!
I ordered them via Facebook from a familiar jeweler in Greenhills Shopping Center in San Juan City, Metro Manila & it's on sale for only 100 pesos each! I had my mother picked them up and she asked for a FREEbie and they gave her a lustrous cultured freshwater siopao pearl earrings for FREE! Who doesn't like FREE!?


Beautifully packaged and each stones have talismanic metaphysical properties or lucky charms for a Libra born baby like me except for the carnelian which I bought simply because I like the color!

As an atheist I don't believe in shit but I believe the magic of these crystals really works!

For example I took off the amethyst from the stainless steel genuine leather cord chain & placed it inside my pillow & I had always had a goodnight sleep ever since then even after waking up I still feel sleepy. Finally I have the best cure for my insomia & maybe that's why bedrooms are usually painted in shades of violet bcoz it helps induced sleep! And the color of this amethyst is violet which is Pantone's Color For 2018!💜

The lapis lazuli is another lucky stone for me and the truth is I don't need much of it's powers coz I already feel I already possess most of its powers except for confidence coz I need it most of the time.


I've owned better & rarer opals already but I like the luminousity of this raw opal which looks like a rainbow moonstone & the astrological birthstone for Libra is opal!

The rose quartz are believed to attract lovelife which I don't really need for now but I like the light pink color and everybody looks pretty in pink right? We all find people with rosy white skin charming & lovable!

And last but not least is the red orange carnelian! Carnelians is also one of the most powerful gems but this time I bought it coz orange is my fave color!

I feel so funny coz atheists shouldn't believe in magic but every once in awhile we all deserved some fantasy & make believe right? Otherwise life can be seriously boring...

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!🎼



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑