Christmas🎄& New Year's🎆Newborn Babies!😺😼😸😹😻😽😾🐱


Last January 2, 2018 at around 12 am after I arrived home celebrating New Year somewhere else. Emerald gave birth to 3 healthy litters as though she waited for her delivery upon my arrival!

 

This was just after 8 days when Valentina gave birth to 5 litters!

Emerald's first litter resembles 'Water' who was murdered by the adopted cat named Valentina last Febuary 2017. Perhaps a reincarnation and this one is very defensive probably bcoz in his previous life he got murdered if reincaranation are indeed true.



The 2nd litter resembles 'Air'...



And the last one resembles Emerald and her first daughter 'Earth'. I am so delighted to have 8 new baby kittens in the house now and they have really nice furs & I'm excited to see them grow into beautiful cats!😻

Here are the other litters of Valentina and I have yet to name them all.


I really like the kitten with dalmatian pattern coz I like black & white combination!😻


And I wish all my newborn kittens including their mothers and siblings all the best of health and a very very very very very very long happy healthy prosperous life and that they will grow up beautiful and free of diseases and adored by all & there's no power on Earth could change it!✨

And I Have A Perfect Song For That!🎼




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑