R.I.P AQVA


Named after 'Water' who died Febuary 2017 AQVA in short for the precious beryl 'aquamarine' which means 'seawater'.


Aqua's death is sudden and unexpected though days before I noticed she didn't eat alot but bcoz there are people in the house I'm not comfortable living with I neglected him which probably worsen any sickness he had if any. Though up to now I am still investigating his death wether it is on purpose or natural coz you never know what psychopaths could do. 

I couldn't upload the pictures coz when his dead body was discovered about 2 days after his death it already smelled bad & in a horrifying condition so I will only upload beautiful memories of him till his the day his finally laid to rest.



Born August 1st, 2017 as quadruplets unfortunately only two survived. Now his brother Peridot II is the only remaining survivor.

There's AQVA at 1 month and a half

Anyway barely 6 months old this is how I discovered Aqua's dead body.😢😿💔

It looks like AQVA was drenched in petrol oil and obviously some lunatic did it on purpose as the 4 other litters of Valentina was also drenched in petrol oil which wouldn't be considered an accident under these obvious circumstances.
Pictured here are 3 litters of Valentina one was not in the picture & they are somewhat cleaner now coz I've given them a bath days ago. I am still observing them for possible complications from the petrol oil that they've ingested coz they shit petrol oil. 

Is there a sane person who could do this? This is not the first time I've seen my cat or kittens drenched in petrol oil and shit petrol oil. There's obviously a lunatic in the house coz such incidents only happened when he is around!👊

But before I go dig deeper into this I'll bury the problem for now...

I'm going to miss AQVA coz as a tiny kitty he is brave and friendly to my other furry friends even though they hissed at him but he managed to make friends with Earth and made her a constant playmate and tease my other cats.

Now Peridot II is sad coz I can sense his sadness for the death of his playmate and brother.😢😿💔

Don't worry AQVA you'll get the justice you deserve and whoever is responsible for your death will suffer desame faith & there's no power on Earth could change it!✨🔥👊






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑