A Year Old & It Still Look Brand New!💍


recieved this Leibish & Co. fancy vivid yellowish orange diamond & diamond white gold ring exactly a year ago.

As an investment & probably for engagement.💍

One year later alot have changed... 

The presentation box it came with started to age & there are minor scratches on the gold a sign it's been worn alot & the value of the ring appreciated & the only things that never change is the diamond coz it is as beautiful as ever & I had replaced my headset🎧several times including my tv phone & dyed my hair 3 times already among many other things & I'm still single.

But why should I be in a hurry? Only fools rush in right?

Besides this pumpkin🎃orange🍊diamond💎ring💍will never get old coz it will lasts longer than forever & I have all the time in the world to put this ring into good use and I already did!💪

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!🎼

#RisingPhoenix #Leibish #NaturalColorVividYellowsihOrangeDiamond #Ring #ADiamondIsForever💎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑