⚠WARNING!⚠Created Diamonds💎💎Are Flooding The Market!💎💎


Last June 28, 2017 when I redeem my pawned pendant from Fely's Jewelry & Pawnshop there was an estate sale going on & I saw plenty of diamond rings💍💍with prices that are too good to be true. Like a diamond heart necklace with a sparkling perfectly cut looking round brilliant that appears to weigh between 0.25 to 0.30ct center stone that looks flawless & absolutely colorless surrounded by accent diamonds forming a heart shape.💙Then diamond engagement rings still round brilliant that appears to weigh between a carat to 1.20ct for only 52k pesos that's about $1k dollars!💰That's quite a bargain coz the diamond though I just looked from the window display appears to be near colorless G color & eye clean probably VS clarity & between Good cut to Very Good. Then I realized how on Earth a diamond that BIG can only be that cheap!? It used to costs at least $5k per carat! Then I saw a bigger diamond ring💍poorly cut round that appears to weigh 2 carats but brownish in color with eye visible inclusions (I2) for sale for about 75k pesos + that's about $1,500!💰It's expensive coz it's ugly though it's BIG. All these diamond jewelries are labeled by the pawnshop as real diamonds!💎

Then not long after I came to my senses. I remember I was taught by my gemology school that one of the best way to evaluate gems is to use some basic common sense and that's how exactly what I did without even asking the salesperson to inspect it I knew they are selling those two beautiful diamond jewelries in question for a cheap price coz either they don't know if they are lab created or real. The problem with lab created diamonda is they look chemically & optically desame as earth mined diamonds & most pawnshops can't afford the expensive gem equipment required to differentiate natural diamonds versus synthetic diamonds. Though there are tell tell signs but the best way to find out if a diamond is natural or not is to send them on GIA (Gemological Institute Of America) or AGS (American Gem Society). But I doubt that the pawnshop I'vr visited are unaware of the origin of the diamond coz most lab created diamonds are laser inscribed as 'lab created'. Fely's and Jewelry almost fooled me before selling a clarity enhanced diamond ring without disclosing the treatment until I told then about it!
So is the $1k dollars pricetag for lab created diamond ring worth it!? Not so! Though it is set in in 14kt white gold but quite recently De Beers admitted defeat with lab created diamonds & now they are selling lab created diamond jewelries or loose diamonds for $800 dollars per carat! That's like $200 dollars less than the diamond in question! And it's De Beers the Louis Vuitton in the diamond world versus a 2nd hand lab created diamond made from a lesser known brand!

And knowing De Beers their diamonds are top quality and so I expect their lab created diamonds are as good as well!

Lab created diamond manufacturers are probably alarmed when De Beers started selling lab created diamonds coz they know they can't compete with De Beers in terms of quality & the prestige of brand name. And it's expensive to produce lab created diamonds and De Beera selling them for a cheaper price & better quality means they have found a way to make fine quality lab created diamonds cheaper.

Hence before the lab created diamond manufacturers or pawnshops will lose money they have to flood the market now with lab created diamonds before everybody else will know the better & cheaper product from De Beers!

But since you are reading this blog now you know and be wary! Coz if the price is too good to be true there is a reason for that coz no sane person or pawnshop will sell real diamonds for a very cheap price! Just use some basic common sense & you'll never be fooled!👊

I remember contacting a Russian producer of lab created diamonds that are selling them to me for $3k per carat then I told them abou De Beers selling them for $800 per carat then said their diamonds are not graded but then I replied hey it's De Beers their sellin quality! Then they realized they can't fool me coz I'm a genius.

For more information about De Beers lab created diamonds and their pricing click this diamond.➡💎

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!🎧🎸


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑