I Want To Be Special!

I've always known that I am different than most people. They say it is our choices that tells us who we are far more than our abilities so I think I am special & unfortunately I live in a place where everything I do seems to be out of the ordinary to most people like in my family I will be the last to get out of the beach because I'd like to see the sunset before I leave🌅& I'll be the one who stays late at night till the wee hours of morning just to look up to the stars✨🌠& they don't understand that. From my hobbies, to the music I play and habits to my obssesion in rescuing too many stray pets that I could no longer afford to feed & to most people my doings feels creepy, weird and freaky but to the rest of the world & beyond I believe they see me as someone special.

Which is why I am drawn to unique special things and it's no wonder that my favorite gems to collect are natural color diamonds because they are the perfect representation of my uniqueness.  

So rare that they are considered a freak of nature because diamonds are not supposed to be colored & not meant to be colored because they are normally white or colorless. 

For every 10,000 diamonds only one is a natural color diamond and those natural color diamond of intense color are rarer only one out of every 25,000 diamonds! And rarer still are vivid natural color diamonds & according to GIA (Gemological Institute Of America) The World's Foremost Authority In Gemology pure orange diamonds with no hints of brown are probably diamond's rarest color.

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!🎼🎻



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑