Bought New Bling Blings!๐Ÿ’

The 2nd bling bling purchased for 2018! I like buying jewelry when I'm depressed coz they're like little sunshine in my pocket that will cheer me up and brighten my day.๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒˆ
Bling Advice: The best time to wear red is noon coz it is the time that the color red looks their best and the complimentary color of deep red is deep green that's why the deep ruby red jewel here looks stunning here around 11:25 AM in deep green grass & my deep green suede shoes.❤๐Ÿ’š

I believe in color theraphy. Red makes me feel sensual, passionate and sexy. Yellow is obviously a happy and sunny color.

This ring actually reminds me of a fancy vivid yellow diamond from a November 2010 Sotheby's catalogue. For me when a diamond gets vivid yellow color they should be mounted in white metals like white gold, palladium or platinum coz the color is already perfect. Setting them in yellow gold will only enhance the color making it look a deep yellow.
Now this is truly what I can say sunshine that I can carry on my pocket!๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‹And I might use this to propose to anyone I consider as the sunshine of my life!๐Ÿ’

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!๐ŸŽค๐ŸŽง





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address๐Ÿ‘Š

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 ๐Ÿ‘‘