Felicidad's 1st Death Anniversary😢


Today is my nanny's first death anniversary. She died exactly one year ago today and you can read about it here!

We don't call her nanny but we call her auntie or her nickname Auntie Peling. She's been with our family for over half a century & worked all her life with us and one of the very few people who genuinely care about us and treated us as a family and our feelings towards her is mutual.

She's so special to me that I named a 6.90 carats flawless Santa Maria aquamarine after her!

I have a beautiful plan about this I am probably going to set in a ring using gold from her hometown which a small scale goldmining is one of the livelihood of the town.


My nanny also live in a town with beautiful white sand beaches though it is polluted now because of the siltation and the pollution that came from a big mine in the town but when it was clean and untamed way back in 1999 or so the waters reminds me of this aquamarine gem which is also my nanny's birthstone! I also think of mounting pigeon blood red rubies into the ring coz red is my nanny's obvious favorite color!

The finished jewelry designed and created by me in honor of her will soon be revealed!❤

And 'Moonriver' is her favorite song...🎼🎹








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑