R.I.P Fire II🔥, Mandarin Garnet🍊& Water II💦

Last Febuary 22 Fire II died afternoon. He was still alive when my mother called my attention before noon. I buried him the next day around 3:30am
🔥
I didn't even took pictures of him or video after being dead for long hours or so coz I still feel depressed of the death of Demantoid Garnet whom I buried just a day before.😢
🔥
Then before the crack of dawn I bought Turquoise, Water II, Mandarin Garnet and Blue Garnet to our house in Camp Alagar for a short vacation but it turns to a depressing one coz two died a day after. 

Mandarin Garnet died early morning then her sibling Water II died several hours later in the morning before noon!😿🙀

Then I buried them in the afternoon to their permanent resting place.💐
I came here with 4 kittens now I'll leave with only two. Life really sucks! Another proof there is no God.

And fuck 'feline coronavirus' or FIP coz it is probably worse than 'feline distemper'! A highly contagious viral disease that can kill suddenly without warning and there is really no proven cure! It is like AIDS where it affects the immune system of cats and a weakened immune system only worsen the condition of the affected felines coz they'll get other diseases in the worst form. The only cure is to make sure cats are eating healthy to prolong their life coz once infected they will carry that disease for the rest of their lives & those with the weakest immune system will live the shortest.

Well that's life & with all these unexpected deaths  happening in a span of days just made me emotionally stronger & God allowed it to happened as He basically killed 4 of my kittens because He got a plan & He loves me & they say everything happens for a reason & what kind of cruel reason God planned for me by inventing a disease without cure or a cure I cannot afford!? If only God exists I'll give him the middle finger for being so cruel!👊

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!🎶



Comments

  1. For those wondering how to boost the immune system of feline coronavirus infected cats based on my research do not feed them foods that are too greasy, feed or forcefeed them from time to time 1. Honey 2. Apple Cider Vinegar, Virgin Coconut Oil among others in small portions. Antiobiotics for cats also helps and baby vitamins like Tiki Tiki or baby foods & the all time favorite cat foods specially dry cat foods like Whiskas.

    I also mixed calamansi puree into any liquid vitamins I feed them coz it appears the virus are allergic to acidic fruits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it interesting that what appears to be the cure to HIV AIDS is also the cure for feline coronavirus or FIP?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑