R.I.P Demantoid Garnet😢💚😿

Demantoid Garnet was perfectly healthy hours before his unexpected death!


When I received a text from my mother that Momma Emerald brought her dying kitten out of my room for help I rushed immediately

I didn't expect it to be Demantoid Garnet coz only Mandarin Garnet and Water II are sickly when I lefr the house to buy cat foods.

When I arrived home around 9pm Demantoid Garnet is no longer moving and unresponsive though I've heard some reflex sound from his inside probably his last way of talking to me. I kissed and kissed him like there's no tommorow. 


Even though Demantoid Garnet is my favorite kitten I can't cry hard enough. Realizing his death shattered me for a few seconds then I bounce back quickly and realized that life can really fucked when you least expect it!👊

There's no blaming here & there & what went wrong coz I did my best and based on my research 'natural selection' can really be so cruel to little animals as there is a tendency that in order for other litters to survive someone have to die. 

In fact as of writing I recieved a bad news that another kitten from a different mother died again. 💔

To be continued...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑