Diamond Goal For 2018!💚

Remember this GIA certified 0.43 ct antique old cut natural color fancy intense green yellow (lime green) VS2 clarity diamond with 'strong green' fluorescence worth $9k? 

I'm still interested with it until I just discovered two better options and cheaper options that are also GIA certified!

1.

Same color and clarity grade only the cut is different  & one point more & yet this one is like 3 times cheaper! And more cheaper now coz it's on sale! Also they say modern cut natural color diamonds because of their fire & brilliance like this one commands higher price than old cuts who usually lacks fire & brilliance & a fiery and brilliant natural color diamond is an extremely rare thing to own! And this one also have the rare 'strong green' fluorescence making it appear more green in daylight & indoor fluorescent light!



2.

And then I stumbled upon something better that I may realistically afford & if you know me I only desire what I can realistically afford. Though this predominantly green (apple green) diamond costs more than the $9k old cut lime green diamond but this one is truly the rarest coz a natural color intense yellowish green (at least 75% green) diamond is almost pure green & true green diamonds are among the rarest even rarer than blue, pink & next to red in terms of rarity.
And it's also VS2 in clarity with a 'faint' fluorescence and it's on sale! I guess up to 40% off or even more coz the diamond dealer is my Facebook friend.

When we sell our house in Novaliches Quezon City I would surely buy this one not unless I find something else better coz I know what's the best diamond for my budget or your budget and that is my innate gift!🎁

Still the centuries old cut lime green diamond speaks to me the most even though it is less rarer than the other two diamonds mentioned here but I'm not buying it because it is too expensive for its asking price and I don't want to feel like a fool buying it just because it speaks to me as though I've known that diamond centuries ago. I will only biy it if the vendor sells it for desame price or a little bit more of the oval 0.44ct lime green diamond but if not then at least I have two other better options coz does life gets any better than having two better options than the original?

And I Have A Perfect Song For This!🎼












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Ancient Philippine Goldsmith Technique

PDU30 2nd State Of The Nation Address👊

My Bet For Miss World Philippines 2017 👑